100 best deaths nominate yours!

Chat here about anything horror related. Be it movies, news, remakes or events.
JSh0k
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by JSh0k »

similarity between SIXTH SENSE and TITANIC? Icy dead people...

The Machete HandStand kill in FRIDAY 13th part 3... best ever...
many things can be preserved in alcohol... dignity is certainly not one of them...
Grindhouse
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Grindhouse »

The best Bond death is in OHMSS,the ski chase,henchman ends up in snowplough & paints the snow red.

The Hitcher both versions with victims hitched between the tractor and trailer and pulled apart.

The Omen 2 pesky scientist discovers something about damien and end ups cut in half in elevator accident.

The Challenge,a head splitting finale with a samurai sword in the final battle of rival brothers.
"Time To Nut Up Or Shut Up"
Grindhouse
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Grindhouse »

Conan The Barbarian 1982
Conan kills thulsa doom at his temple,just watch the blood flow as each blow works to sever the head from the body.
Hello Doris!
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by Hello Doris! »

I like the priests death in the original Omen. We like it even more after we discovered that the church is right near our house. We keep meaning to go and take "impaled" pictures. Also have to say the kicking of the tramp to death under the giant pretzel in Clockwork Orange is a fav, purely because we lived near that too.

Closer to my childhood home, special mention goes to the zombie bikers out the window of a Walton tower block in Psychomania.
If only we were amongst friends... or sane persons!
kimblebee
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by kimblebee »

Love the spire-top-implanted-in-head death of Hot Fuzz (I know it's not really horror but pretty gruesome nonetheless!) and the mention of Friday part 3 got me thinking of Jason Goes to Hell with someone being 'macheted' from the stomach, being split in two between their shoulder and neck! Nasty! :?
orlovsky
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by orlovsky »

Hello Doris! wrote:I like the priests death in the original Omen. We like it even more after we discovered that the church is right near our house. We keep meaning to go and take "impaled" pictures. Also have to say the kicking of the tramp to death under the giant pretzel in Clockwork Orange is a fav, purely because we lived near that too.

Closer to my childhood home, special mention goes to the zombie bikers out the window of a Walton tower block in Psychomania.
They don't kick the tramp to death in Clockwork you know..
"I see the bad moon arising.."
Hello Doris!
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by Hello Doris! »

orlovsky wrote:
Hello Doris! wrote:I like the priests death in the original Omen. We like it even more after we discovered that the church is right near our house. We keep meaning to go and take "impaled" pictures. Also have to say the kicking of the tramp to death under the giant pretzel in Clockwork Orange is a fav, purely because we lived near that too.

Yes they do *sure they do...*
orlovsky
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by orlovsky »

Hello Doris! wrote:
orlovsky wrote:

Spoliers - although if you haven't seen A Clockwork Orange yet, you're probably not going to care.

They don't kick the tramp to death - The tramp stumbles across Alex after he's been released from due to his "re-adjustment" and gets his revenge.
"I see the bad moon arising.."
Hello Doris!
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by Hello Doris! »

orlovsky wrote:
Hello Doris! wrote:
orlovsky wrote: They don't kick the tramp to death in Clockwork you know..

Spoliers - although if you haven't seen A Clockwork Orange yet, you're probably not going to care.

They don't kick the tramp to death - The tramp stumbles across Alex after he's been released from due to his "re-adjustment" and gets his revenge.
:oops:
Fine they don't give him a kicking - think I just have giving someone a kicking on my mind :D
Giz
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by Giz »

Not wellington close by any chance? Funny little town.

1)braindead-lawnmower madness
2)bad taste-born again
3)Nightmare on elm st 3,the vein puppet!
4)Martyrs-Annas ordeal
5)Machine girl-Machine gun to the head
6)House of 1000 corpses-the girl getting stabbed in the field looks too fucking real.
7)switchblade romance-death by table
8)Zombie flesheaters-eyeball scene
9)the fly 2-goodnight doggie.
10)The Omen 2-glass decapitation
Feed her!
Hello Doris!
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by Hello Doris! »

Hahahah Walton is a strange town, that's where all the children go missing from and where Jonathan King held his youth club nights (which in a lame claim to fame my mum used to attend)
Grindhouse
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Grindhouse »

The Keep
greedy nazi guard opens up molasar's prison and gets decapitated.

The Beastmaster
weird birdmen envelope and digest the jun horde.

The Warning
death by flying creatures that burrow into flesh with tentacles.

The hills have eyes 2006
mucho deserved deaths by pickaxe

Anaconda

jon voights character gets swallowed by snake and snake regurgitates him.
Giz
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by Giz »

I've been doing a few gardens in walton over the years,Royston vasey's got nothing on the place. :lol:
Feed her!
Oswald Cobblepot
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Oswald Cobblepot »

Some of my favourites:

The Abominable Dr Phibes - Nurse Allen is covered in a sticky substance then consumed by Locusts

Theatre of Blood - Meredith Merridew (Robert Morley) chokes to death by having his 'babies' baked in a pie rammed down a funnel into his throat

Videodrome - Harlan has his hand transformed into a grenade, then promptly explodes

Phenomena - Morris Shapiro is decapitated by a huge metal sheet

Near Dark - The bartender has his throat slit open by Bill Paxton's boot spurs (Finger Lickin' Good !)

Halloween 3 - Little Buddy has his head transformed into bugs and snakes via the catchy Silver Shamrock advert. Said bugs and snakes then kill his parents

The Thing (probably my all time favourite) - Dr Copper attempts defribrilation on Norris, has his hands bitten off by a gaping stomach mouth with massive teeth for his trouble, then Norris' head stretches off, pulls itself under a chair via a snake like tongue, grows legs and antennae and starts running around. Raising the immortal line - 'You gotta be f***ing kidding'. Awesome.
Wolfshade
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by Wolfshade »

Giz wrote: 4)Martyrs-Annas ordeal
Not sure that's eligible cos she's still alive by the end of the film....

Anywayz, some I like:

Inside - the bit where bald policeman gets most of his head blasted off.

The Devil's Rejects - when the girls running across the road wearing a mask of her dead husband's face and gets splattered across the road by a lorry

Hellraiser 3 - the stone column skins then eats the blonde girl.....another good one from this film would be where the DJ's murdered by his own CDs!

Mad Max 2 - one of the thugs gets the little kid's razor sharp boomerang in his head

Itchi The Killer - Itchi does a somersault and splits a girl in half

Killer Klowns From Outer Space - policeman gets melted by the Klowns's acidic custard pies!