The 4th Reich - best Nazi/Zombie project yet?

Chat here about anything horror related. Be it movies, news, remakes or events.
Notts Pete
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

The 4th Reich - best Nazi/Zombie project yet?

Post by Notts Pete »

After being somewhat disappointed with Outpost and Dead Snow (though the latter was a lot of fun), this new British project looks like it might just be the Nazi Horror project we've been waiting for...
Fangoria online reports that Nottingham-born (yay!) director Shaun Robert Smith's The 4th Reich will deal with a band of Allied Infantry soldiers in 1944 France, coming up against the Fuehrer's army of invincible soldiers, created by his chief scientist Dr Joseph Mengele !!

Presonally, I'm sold just with the storyline above - but the cast looks to be shaping up really nicely too; Sean Pertwee, Craig Conway, Tom Savini and Axelle Carolyn (listed as "French Girl" on the cast sheet, Oo-er Mrs!)...

Seeing as the WWII-set Predator movie I wanted to see made by Neil Marshall never happened, it looks like I might finally get to see Pertwee charging into action with Sten sub-machine gun shouting "Go for their heads, lads"! :D

I'll be following the development of this one with great interest...

Here's the official website;

http://4threichmovie.co.uk/home/home.html
I bet you think you know all about vampires ... believe me, you know f@*& all.
GoreHound13
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Hell Yeah its gonna be the best!!!

Post by GoreHound13 »

I agree with you Notts Pete, this film is looking awesome and I too were dissapointed with Dod Sno and Outpost, and not to mention The Bunker!!! I have been following this one closely and I have also seen 'The Soldier' the directors short that has led on to this feature - its amazing!!!!

Pertwee and Savini make up hell of a cast, and Savini is playing a Nazi SS Officer, how cool is that. But I hear that there are two more lead roles to cast so who knows who will be cast next?

I read the Fango article on the web and some of the artwork is looking sorry to over use the word but - awesome, awesome, awsome!!! I really hope they do a good job of this one, so we can be proud of this sub-sub genre.