Coldplay get SLASHED!

Chat here about anything horror related. Be it movies, news, remakes or events.
fifi0388
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Coldplay get SLASHED!

Post by fifi0388 »

Watch Chris and Jonny from Coldplay in Part 1 of Ash's Slasher movie...

http://www.ash-official.com/slashed/?id=promo
juliijayn5119
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Re: Coldplay get SLASHED!

Post by juliijayn5119 »

Run for your lives and don't get caught watching this film. The truth about horror is the killer saw you first. In your spare time leave a note that reads: "if you want more hearts to plug up the hole try finding me near the exit sign with the bathroom to the left." Once the bloody monster sees you it won't be long before he wipes out. I do not feed on peanuts and skittles to watch the dudes from Coldplay. What is really going to scare you is a sour crack. Have fun finishing your candy. You can always run to the can not a cold one. Remember, the exit sign can save your life before the ending sign that won't. Here are a few tips about making up a killer that will kick your @SS: #1. A killer wearing white should always lick your face before he sticks you with his knife. #2. His victim would most likely be wearing red to hide the blood. Your item: Lipstick on a gun. #3. Shower scenes making friends with nudity is below the mascara, always run your lines in water. You'll be deader than a wise clown. #4. Any friends that rise and fall together don't make any wishes. For example, asking for help is the wrong clue to surviving. The reason it is wrong is because the killer is very carried away by you being very close. #5. The killer is secretive and miserable not dying to see you. In the beginning a killer saw that your light was good but he didn't make it. For your final test, #6. he cannot remember your name. He knows it and the #7.th day he made it appear in the cemetery. What a slasher? Water-basher. I'm convinced that this movie is excluded from cinema and dumped in the cemetery if I can remember that. Victim games live in the audience and are sorry for real so take some time out before believing in ghosts. The real ghost is a little miles away barfing your homework in a dog's mouth.
Stark
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Stark »

I've found my new favourite poster.
They're coming for you Barbara...
sherbetbizarre
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by sherbetbizarre »