BIRDEMIC!!

Chat here about anything horror related. Be it movies, news, remakes or events.
kimblebee
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

BIRDEMIC!!

Post by kimblebee »

It was great to see a lot of Frightfesters in attendance!

I have to say I think I have found my new favourite worst horror film - it makes Troll 2 look like a masterpiece!

You really have to see it to believe it (there will be screenings in Nottingham and Bradford on June 4th, for those who couldn't make it to London) - similar to The Room, this film already has a huge US cult fanbase, with a UK soon to follow (I expect), so grab your coathangers and get out and see this genius piece of filmmaking!
Notts Pete
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Re: BIRDEMIC!!

Post by Notts Pete »

Yay! Looking forward to this on Friday night.

Nottingham's Broadway are showing it as part of a horror double-bill with Plague Town - apparently with both directors in attendance as well as a surprise guest.
If I were in charge I think I'd have some mutant seagulls on wires to dangle over the audience a la William Castle :)
I bet you think you know all about vampires ... believe me, you know f@*& all.
lupogirl
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by lupogirl »

Have to see had great fun seeing Birdemic again at Bradford. Had my coat hanger to wave round. The Director was present. He honestly thinks the film is serious masterpiece. I definatley recommend this film. It is very amusing. Almost in the same league as The Room.

They showed Plague Town as well. Really enjoyed it and the Director was present. Thought it was a good twist on the usual family getting stranded. Certainly different.
"We Who Walk Here Walk Alone"
mike108
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by mike108 »

according to the Prince Charles Cinema Twitter they have it coming soon, can't wait!
maxmum
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by maxmum »

I fancy this, should be good for a larf
Thanks for the ride, sir.
You have lovely sheep.

@patricidalpup