Dr. Frights Halloween Horror Nights. New Event For 2010!

Chat here about anything horror related. Be it movies, news, remakes or events.
Dr. Fright
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Dr. Frights Halloween Horror Nights. New Event For 2010!

Post by Dr. Fright »

Hi,

Just wanted to let you all know about a new halloween festival taking place this year in Northamptonshire.

Featuring 3 terrifying horror mazes: "Dr. Fright's Farmhouse Of Horror", "The Asylum: Code Red" and "The Darkness".

All attractions will feature actors, complex scenes, animatronics, sound and lighting effects, and will be geared towards the teenage/adult audience so will be very intense!

We aim to build the event into the biggest in the area by emulating the incredible festivals in the US, my brother and I are very big horror fans with lots of experience with haunted attractions and effects so we think we know how to scare people!

Tickets are already selling and are priced at £8 advance and £10 on the door, which covers entry to all 3 mazes.

Visit: www.drfrights.com for all info!

We are also looking for volunteer scare actors for the duration of the event so if you live locally and think you have what it takes to scare people to death contact us at: drfrights@hotmail.com

I hope to see you there!!
Giz
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Re: Dr. Frights Halloween Horror Nights. New Event For 2010!

Post by Giz »

Superb! great to see someone trying to emulate the halloween horror nights,America does know how to put on a great halloween,I love the haunted houses,would even contemplate missing the frightfest all-nighter for this!
Any links to the site?
Feed her!
xLeft For Deadx
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by xLeft For Deadx »

There are a few of these popping up now. Thorpe Park does their very best to emulate the American theme parks in October, and usually has 4-5 horror mazes open.

There is also a very good independent set up down near Gatwick airport that also has 4-5 mazes, which I'd argue are of much better quality than those at Thorpe Park. Lots of fun.

Will definitely be checking out this one in Northampton though, much nearer to me than Sussex!
"The suspect is armed with a machete in one hand, and his genitals in the other."
Malachi
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Malachi »

I'll be going to the original Halloween Horror Nights again this October at Universal Studios Florida. I love it so much and I'm glad to see we're begining to get these style of events over here.

Dr. Fright
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by Dr. Fright »

Giz the link is on my first post its: www.drfrights.com
Tickets are available to book now and I'm very pleased to see the interest we are generating already!

The event near Gatwick is Tulley's Farm they have probably the biggest, most established event at the minute, but we are going for a more intense adult experience as we are passionate about horror and there is a shortage of such events in the UK, while in America they are in abundance!

Our festival is starting off quite big with 3 large horror mazes (one with 2 floors) and we hope to grow every year as long as the public take to it, and at £8 entry to all mazes I believe we have the best value event in the UK.
Giz
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by Giz »

I've heard good things about tulleys farm,and i'm now being tempted to go to L.A for Halloween.October is gonna be a blast this year!

thanks,sorry i didn't see the link,and I checked twice! Doh.
Feed her!
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

Yeah Universals halloween horror nights look awesome...

I think I'd wet myself though :oops:
[url=http://www.peopleofifrit.net/]Puppy's Blog! Yes Indeed... updated regularly[/url]

[b]Disclaimer:[/b] This post may contain... more than likely contains an idiotic comment, feel free to ignore and move on :D