Eli Roth Announces Plans To Make Full-Lenth THANKSGIVING

Chat here about anything horror related. Be it movies, news, remakes or events.
sherbetbizarre
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by sherbetbizarre »

With the Robert Rodriguez directed MACHETE getting a full length film September 3rd it was only a matter of time before Eli Roth's absurd THANKSGIVING got the attention it deserves. What did horror need? A Thanksgiving movie and finally Mr.Roth makes dreams come true. Below is what he had to say to Cinemablend about the project.

"I’ve been working on the script with my co-writer, Jeff Rendell, who plays the pilgrim in the trailer. And it’s me imitating Jeff’s voice [for the narration]. But Jeff has been working. I said that his deal is he has to work on the script while I’m promoting The Last Exorcism, and as soon as I’m done in mid-September he’s going to fly to California, we’re going to sit down, and bang out the script."
http://www.horrorbid.com/blog/blog1.php ... ke-full-le
kimblebee
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Re: Eli Roth Announces Plans To Make Full-Lenth THANKSGIVING

Post by kimblebee »

Yay, this makes me so happy! :) I was always hoping for a feature length THANKSGIVING to come about since the trailers - amazing news!
xBIGJOEx
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Re: Eli Roth Announces Plans To Make Full-Lenth THANKSGIVING

Post by xBIGJOEx »

Cool and the "proper" grindhouse dvd/bluray boxset is out soon too.
If only Edgar wright would make DONT :)
You're scared of mice and spiders, but oh-so-much greater is your fear that one day the two species will cross-breed to form an all-powerful race of mice-spiders, who will immobilize human beings in giant webs in order to steal cheese.