Adam Green and Downloads

Chat here about anything horror related. Be it movies, news, remakes or events.
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Re: Adam Green and Downloads

Post by Satans Puppy »

I need to buy a HDMI switch for my TV... got a US PS3, Xbox and Region B Bluray player and only Two HDMI sockets in the TV... then there's the Surround AMP which only has two optical outs and the rest of the inputs in the amp scare me :lol:
[url=http://www.peopleofifrit.net/]Puppy's Blog! Yes Indeed... updated regularly[/url]

[b]Disclaimer:[/b] This post may contain... more than likely contains an idiotic comment, feel free to ignore and move on :D
maxmum
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by maxmum »

You can get optical audio cable switchers too, i got one from Maplins
Thanks for the ride, sir.
You have lovely sheep.

@patricidalpup
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

Ooo Thanks Maxi!!! :)
[url=http://www.peopleofifrit.net/]Puppy's Blog! Yes Indeed... updated regularly[/url]

[b]Disclaimer:[/b] This post may contain... more than likely contains an idiotic comment, feel free to ignore and move on :D
AndyJWS
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by AndyJWS »

They're pretty reasonably priced on Amazon too - I managed to run out of ports on a switch so am now using this one (clicky) which even has a dinky remote control! It comes with a power lead but I haven't needed it so far and have one at least 5m cable...

For optical I only know of manual switchers (ie you have to lean over and twist - oh noes! ;) ) - like this one (clicky)

:)
"There is no Good, there is no Evil... There is only flesh..."