Student Documentary

Chat here about anything horror related. Be it movies, news, remakes or events.
ShannonRisk
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Student Documentary

Post by ShannonRisk »

I am looking for possible contributors to participation in a documentary I am currently making at Barnfield College, Luton.

I am exploring the subject of fear seeking and how people find pleasure through being scared. I wanted to find out more about the FrightFest and why people enjoy horror films. I would like to provide a support to my idea to make the documentary more interesting and meaningful.

The filming dates are between 31st May and 3rd June. If you can provide any assistance then this would be greatly appreciated, and if you have any further questions please contact me. I am willing to come in and discuss these with you.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,
Shannon Risk
daveroughcut
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Student Documentary

Post by daveroughcut »

I am really scared of lapdancers and if you want to fund a few trips to some of these establishments and film me... no, no put the phone down.
soberdave72@hotmail.com
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Re: Student Documentary

Post by soberdave72@hotmail.com »

A student documentry on fear.....

watch Clive Barker's Dread, shown at frightfest a few years ago, and you may see why people may be "unwilling" to participate!
iomega
Frightfest Organiser
Frightfest Organiser

Post by iomega »

Come on FrightFesters, give this lady some support.

Ian
DoctorKaren
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by DoctorKaren »

I'll be up for helping out as long as it doesn't involve travel on my part and that the standard ethical procedures are in place. Please feel free to email me (address on my webpage - just google me) if you want to discuss it further.

Good luck!
Forum moderator, university Film Studies lecturer and movie journalist for mags including Little White Lies, Scream, Fangoria and the FrightFest eMagazine. I'm the one shaking and screaming at every screening.
iateabee
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by iateabee »

I'd be happy to discuss taking part if you're planning on doing any filming in London.
ShannonRisk
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by ShannonRisk »

Thank you so much. I am in London on Tuesday speaking to the BBFC at 1pm. Will be there for about an hour and a half. If you are available Tuesday afternoon/evening that would be great as I am already in London.

Many thanks,
Shannon