Hush

Chat here about anything horror related. Be it movies, news, remakes or events.
bacchus
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Hush

Post by bacchus »

Such a shame that release schedules and deals didn't lineup with Frightfest for Mike Flanagan's Hush. Just watched this, would have gone down a storm at Frightfest! Very similar plot and vibe to 'You're Next' about a deaf woman stalked in her home by a masked killer. Written and directed by Mike Flanagan (Oculus).

Very entertaining and gory. I genuinely flinched at a couple of scenes. This would have been absolutely perfect for August.

If anyone fancies it, it's released on Netflix.
mamawaldi
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Re: Hush

Post by mamawaldi »

Couldn't agree more. Saw it on Netflix a week or two back and thought it was fantastically well done.
DJBenz
-----
-----

Post by DJBenz »

Another thumbs up here. Loved the way the main protagonist was a tough cookie without having a back story to give her special skills (like the girl in You're Next). She was just very resilient and resourceful in the face of adversity.
Suzybearking
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by Suzybearking »

I really liked it, something very different. I liked and hated the fact we don't find out why the bad guy is killing people as I wanted to know why but it made him so mysterious not knowing. I wonder if it will lead on to another film, maybe he was part of a team or group that try to find her for revenge or they just go on a separate killing spree.
Love life and be nice to each other, unless someone is a dickhead and needs telling they are lol :D :D

@suzy_bear_