Manhunt

The 2008 offerings once more walk among us.
AndyJWS
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by AndyJWS »

Thought was well done and effectively bleak, if not especially original... but didn't get the hitch-hiker character at all? She was clean and uninjured, so how did she and the hunters know about each other as she would have been neither if already chased?
"There is no Good, there is no Evil... There is only flesh..."
soulmining
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by soulmining »

Pretty unoriginal setup but brilliantly realised on a low budget - the look of the film and the make up effects were top notch. Nice simple idea, just got on with the story. I liked it a lot - and Nini was lovely when I got to talk to her up in the bar afterwards. Good to see Simon Boswell back at FF again too! Gutted Paul asked the same question I wanted to ask! Always happens to me.
First things first, stay calm.
arrangedletters
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by arrangedletters »

I thought the move was alright.. no my usual cup of horror tea but it did what it did competantly and very well considering the budget.

my only gripe is kind of a pedantic one.. and that was the over use of punctuation in the subtitles. Lol.. i knowa ridiculous complaint but no question can ever be so questioning that it would require three question marks. same applies for exclamation marks to...

I am a terrible human being.
[img]http://www2.b3ta.com/host/creative/48648/1218304903/queenvicassshakemk2.gif[/img] My "trying to get a piece of short fiction published in People's Friend magazine" Blog!! www.arrangedletters.blogspot.com
scrobble
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by scrobble »

I quite enjoyed this at the time but it didn't really leave any impression afterwards. Did what it said on the tin, though.
If you cut off my head, what would I say... Me and my head, or me and my body? What right has my head to call itself me?
psychobilly
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by psychobilly »

this movie was very enjoyable! i dont know why but maybe it was that the characters felt real not skinny bimbos running around :)
grzegorz
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by grzegorz »

i liked it a lot. very good survival horror - nicely done (except maybe for the archery scene), but IMO it would be scary/ier if it wasn't a homage to the '70s flicks, but instead set up in current time.