La Horde

Post by jonbly »

...which we can't talk about. So...

<silence>
Wolfshade
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by Wolfshade »

We can can't we? I thought there just weren't allowed to be any professional reviews of it published yet?

Anyway it was ace....but those subtitles were FAR TOO LOW DOWN, hence why so many people walked out at the start, I could just about see but a lot of the time i had to guess what some of the words were due to heads being in the way :x
rawshark
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by rawshark »

Thought this was **** ******* *** ******* **ing **** and the bit with the ****** was *** *** ******* **** 'shout!' ***** *** *** bang bang **** **. Having said that, ***** **** ****** ***** ***** was quite ****** ***** ** **** **** ****.

**** **** ** on earth *** ****** *** ****** **** **** ******** ** ***** moustache **** ***** ***** ** ****** *** on top of the ***.
It's horrible... I love it... What is it?
TotenEngel
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by TotenEngel »

Agreed re the subtitles, but then I realised there wasn't very much to them so stopped straining to read them!!!
satanslittlehelper
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by satanslittlehelper »

I had a look around at the start and a lot of people were relocating to the upper echelons of the cinema for a better view of the subtitles. admittedly, they were badly placed on the screen, but as the film wasn't that script heavy it didn't make too much of a difference to me.

Liked it though. A lot.
"If you were the only suspect in a senseless bloodbath - would you be standing in the horror section?"
Sarah of the Dead
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by Sarah of the Dead »

Wolfshade wrote:We can can't we? I thought there just weren't allowed to be any professional reviews of it published yet?
... Muh? There's an embargo on reviews of a film that you paid to watch?
[size=75][url=http://sarahhatesyourmovie.blogspot.com]Sarah Hates Your Movie[/url][/size]
Dom
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Dom »

IT WAS VERY LOUD AAAAAARRRRRGHHH! GRRRRRRR!!! SNARL!!!!!! etc....

With gangsters doing all kinds of gangster shit. :wink:
The Aylmer
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by The Aylmer »

Loved this to bits. Especially zombie death by fridge after a good police kicking... yay! Oh, I'm not supposed to say that am I? :wink:
Dom
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Dom »

The Aylmer wrote:Loved this to bits. Especially zombie death by fridge after a good police kicking... yay! Oh, I'm not supposed to say that am I? :wink:
They're coming to get you The Aylmer...
jonbly
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by jonbly »

Sarah of the Dead wrote:... Muh? There's an embargo on reviews of a film that you paid to watch?
Yup - the world premiere is in a few weeks, this was a 'sneak preview'... so we've been politely asked not to review it.
Sarah of the Dead
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by Sarah of the Dead »

jonbly wrote:
Sarah of the Dead wrote:... Muh? There's an embargo on reviews of a film that you paid to watch?
Yup - the world premiere is in a few weeks, this was a 'sneak preview'... so we've been politely asked not to review it.
:lol:
[size=75][url=http://sarahhatesyourmovie.blogspot.com]Sarah Hates Your Movie[/url][/size]
lone star
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by lone star »

Really enjoyed this and another one of my favourites of the weekend but then I'm biased being a fan of zombie movies.

However I've said too much.......
live fast, die young and leave a good looking corpse
streetrw
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by streetrw »

I don't think there was any problem in forum conversation about it; just no proper reviews on review sites.

Anyway - it was pretty fun once it got going but the cops AND the gangsters were both pretty much equally repulsive and I guess I was actually on the side of the zombies so was pretty pleased that just about everyone got bloodily killed. And I like the fact that nothing's really explained about it - a zombie apocalypse Just Happens.
http://streetrw.blogspot.com - For all your occasional film rambling needs.
http://twitter.com/streetrw - For when you really need to know what I had for breakfast.

AND NOW: SKYPE!
Team Banzai
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by Team Banzai »

you be correct thar richard

it was for the trades etc... so i very politely asked the folks not to review... you guys however.. no worries!

x
Reanimator
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by Reanimator »

Really really enjoyed this - nothing too original again but it was fast and loud and bloody and the last 30 minutes was a real rush.