Running Zombie

Post by Giz »

Saving it for Melissa? :lol:
Feed her!
PatrolBen
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by PatrolBen »

I got a ticket. I was getting worried that I'd never find the place. I wish it was Halloween next week.
PeterPan
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by PeterPan »

I feel like the anti-Jack Skellington Halloween is now my Christmas. Can't wait.
satanslittlehelper
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by satanslittlehelper »

Congrats to everyone who got themselves a ticket, really jealous I won't be there with you all. I want to see Paranormal Activity so badly, I did have a chance to see it in L.A but it was only on at midnight downtown with a hour long taxi ride afterwards :( although I am contemplating a trip to Bristol to see it next week.
"If you were the only suspect in a senseless bloodbath - would you be standing in the horror section?"
frightbuzz
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by frightbuzz »

i can't believe it's already sold out :(
lupogirl
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by lupogirl »

Got my tickets. Not as many people in the queue as last year. Would advise anyone going to the allnighter. Invest in a cushion. Your backside will thank you by end of the night! :lol:
"We Who Walk Here Walk Alone"
ghouldrool
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by ghouldrool »

firstly well done to everyone who wanted a ticket and got one. Your dedication is unbounded.

secondly to anyone unfortunate enough to miss out theres a horror themed hootenany @ The Phoenix that night, so if you want you can drown your sorrows theres and still mingle with any other Fright Fester in the same position.
"Just what the world needs; a schizophrenic toaster!"
Heiko
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by Heiko »

It's sold out? YES! GREAT! (I'm serious!) Makes life much easier for me.

Unlike apparently most other people here I wasn't impressed with the movies lined up... :(

Daybreakers... yes, that should be fun.

Invitation only... if it's just a Taiwanese Hostel, well, count me out, that 'genre' couldn't be more boring right now!

Survival of the Dead... fun... though I must admit that I'm a bit fed up with zombies... or couldn't it be zombie ducks instead? :lol:

Wrong Turn 3... it does have a 3 in the title... not that often a good sign for creativity :roll:

Carriers... from what my sources at the German Fantasy Film Festival have floated my way, this is a really bad stinker! Hardly a surprise when it has Boy Kirk in it... :roll:

Paranormal... hm... interesting... might be worth watching...

So yeah, thanks FF, means I can pretty completely enjoy another festival in town plus get a good night sleep in a fair hotel room bed.

As I said: makes life much easier! :wink:
krispyg
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore
Location: Failsworth - it's midway between Oldham and Manchester

Post by krispyg »

What I want to know is did the French lady get a ticket?
"With all your superstitions
And empty lines
I could be just like you
Withdrawn but alive"
sherbetbizarre
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by sherbetbizarre »

Heiko wrote:So yeah, thanks FF, means I can pretty completely enjoy another festival in town plus get a good night sleep in a fair hotel room bed.
What titles would have made this a better line-up?

Don't tell me Gorezone stole all the best ones :P
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

Unfortunately me other friend is coming so the fourth ticket is gone... Sorry Ash :( Really didn't think they'd want it...

Bleurgh!

As for you Giz... I may have asked Melissa but she'll be wrapping on her film... a reimaging of "One Wild Night With Puppy" a dramatic artsy drama of a beautiful actress' love for a genre geek and his ever expanding belly.
[url=http://www.peopleofifrit.net/]Puppy's Blog! Yes Indeed... updated regularly[/url]

[b]Disclaimer:[/b] This post may contain... more than likely contains an idiotic comment, feel free to ignore and move on :D
Grindhouse
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Grindhouse »

Driving down to London yesterday for tickets arriving at the ICA to find a not so large queue,really nice to catch up with fellow festers and meet new ones,then a day sightseeing & rounding the day off with Zombieland and a long journey back by nightbus to Enfield,awesome day in Londons glorious sunshine,roll on halloween :wink:
"Time To Nut Up Or Shut Up"
Goosebumps
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Goosebumps »

Not a very strong line up so I'm skipping this one (the only one I want to see is out next month anyway) so I'll be at The Phoenix for the awesome party planned :)
sherbetbizarre
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by sherbetbizarre »

Goosebumps wrote:Not a very strong line up
Can I ask what you were hoping for..?

I couldn't wait and watched Invitation Only last night. The HK disc is snipped in a couple of places... with the gory highlights presented as "deleted scenes" on the disc!

Be interesting to see what version plays at FF.
PeterPan
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by PeterPan »

Goosebumps wrote:Not a very strong line up so I'm skipping this one (the only one I want to see is out next month anyway) so I'll be at The Phoenix for the awesome party planned :)
Buh...Buh....But what?! The line up is awesome (in my humble opinion) Can't think of any films they could have got to better this. Apart from REC2 replacing Survival of the Dead, however I'm sure there are many people looking forward to Romero's new offering.