The FrightFest ICA all-nighter

Relive the horror of Frightfest 2009
iomega
Frightfest Organiser
Frightfest Organiser

The FrightFest ICA all-nighter

Post by iomega »

There will be a proper newsletter going out about the ICA all-nighter at the end of September, but as the ICA are about to announce ticketing details, I thought I would give you the heads up.

The event will start at 6 pm on the 31st of October and run through to 7 or 8 a.m. the following morning. Tickets will cost £50 and will go on sale at 12 noon on the 2nd October.

Ian
PeterPan
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by PeterPan »

Woo hoo.........FrightFest fun continues. I cannae wait for this. Great price too. You have my undying love.
lupogirl
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by lupogirl »

Thanks for the info! Looking forward to hearing about the line up!!!
"We Who Walk Here Walk Alone"
DavieT
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by DavieT »

Going to be in Dubai then so will have to read the forums to check out evryones views :)
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

Thanks Ian! :)

*prepares for battle* :wink:
[url=http://www.peopleofifrit.net/]Puppy's Blog! Yes Indeed... updated regularly[/url]

[b]Disclaimer:[/b] This post may contain... more than likely contains an idiotic comment, feel free to ignore and move on :D
odishon
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by odishon »

Yay, tickets on sale the day after I return from my hols so I should be able to queue for that gold dust of the ticket world!
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

odishon wrote:Yay, tickets on sale the day after I return from my hols so I should be able to queue for that gold dust of the ticket world!
You'll prolly have no dosh when you get back from hols :) then it'll hit you as you land at the airport what happens the following day... hitting up family members for dosh... :D
[url=http://www.peopleofifrit.net/]Puppy's Blog! Yes Indeed... updated regularly[/url]

[b]Disclaimer:[/b] This post may contain... more than likely contains an idiotic comment, feel free to ignore and move on :D
maxmum
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by maxmum »

Ugh I remember those days having to rely on my Mum for money - never again I say!

Sooooo Ian what movies are going to be on? :P
Thanks for the ride, sir.
You have lovely sheep.

@patricidalpup
nekro
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by nekro »

looking forward to this :D
Maniacal
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by Maniacal »

Unfortunately i can't make it but i hope you all have a cracking time! :mrgreen:

Twitter: _grimgringhost
Facebook: Maniacal2011
odishon
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by odishon »

Satans Puppy wrote:
odishon wrote:Yay, tickets on sale the day after I return from my hols so I should be able to queue for that gold dust of the ticket world!
You'll prolly have no dosh when you get back from hols :) then it'll hit you as you land at the airport what happens the following day... hitting up family members for dosh... :D
**scurries off and puts £50 under the mattress**
krispyg
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore
Location: Failsworth - it's midway between Oldham and Manchester

Post by krispyg »

Well I am off work for this so all being well I shall be there, sleeping away lol
"With all your superstitions
And empty lines
I could be just like you
Withdrawn but alive"
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

krispyg wrote:Well I am off work for this so all being well I shall be there, sleeping away lol
Ahhh Kirspy, smaller venue... means I can get to you easier... are you sure you want to rest your eyes now? :lol:

xLeft For Deadx
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by xLeft For Deadx »

Going to give this one a miss I think. I can't justify £50 when I know I'd be snoozing in my seat by 2am. Someone else could make far better use of my ticket.
"The suspect is armed with a machete in one hand, and his genitals in the other."
Grindhouse
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Grindhouse »

i hope the line up is better than last years allnighter 2007s one was a stonker of a line up,2008s was a bit meh.
"Time To Nut Up Or Shut Up"