GLASGOW FRIGHTFEST FEB 2010

The movies of 2010 still live
PeterPan
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Re: GLASGOW FRIGHTFEST FEB 2010

Post by PeterPan »

I booked the Charring Cross Guest House I got 3 nights with en suite for £79 on the recommendation of Mr Duncan. Should be a couple of us there and brekkie is included.
"The little pissed Welsh tit is here. And pissed"
Marlin
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by Marlin »

PeterPan wrote:I booked the Charring Cross Guest House I got 3 nights with en suite for £79 on the recommendation of Mr Duncan. Should be a couple of us there and brekkie is included.
Doubt they'll serve it at 5pm though Pete.

And I am NOT Mr Pumpkin, Pumpkin.

:evil:
PeterPan
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by PeterPan »

Hey I didn't say I'de make brekkie just that they'de serve it. :P
PeterPan
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by PeterPan »

What time it usually start on the Friday cos' I done gone booked the hotel for Thursday night and may cancel to save some WONGA!!!
feggie
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by feggie »

After 5, i think last year started at 7 but don't quote me on that. I know i did a full days work before getting food then going to the first film on the Friday.
krispyg
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore
Location: Failsworth - it's midway between Oldham and Manchester

Post by krispyg »

Was it about 7, cos I remember getting my hotel in the afternoon, then going watching Hush at Cineworld having some tea and then going round to the GFT.

Remember you don't have set seats so if there is a preferred location, turn up at a reasonable time before.

Oh and I found downstairs cooler than upstairs.
"With all your superstitions
And empty lines
I could be just like you
Withdrawn but alive"
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

krispyg wrote: Oh and I found downstairs cooler than upstairs.
Cooler?!?! It was fecking freezing down the front... that's where the air con vents are lol
[url=http://www.peopleofifrit.net/]Puppy's Blog! Yes Indeed... updated regularly[/url]

[b]Disclaimer:[/b] This post may contain... more than likely contains an idiotic comment, feel free to ignore and move on :D
Rue-morgue Jay
----
----

Post by Rue-morgue Jay »

winge winge winge. that's all you do Satans Puppy! :D

got my room booked. staying with travel lodge again. £35 a nites okay. i'm going up on the thursday afternoon. Normally it would be friday afternoon, but end up rushing around.
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

Ahhhh Shurrup!! :P

That £35 travelodge of yours seems to be 11 miles away. There's one .1m away and that's £41 ... I'm tempted to book there, I just can't be bothered shoppin around lol.

Last time Grace was on and I had a Freakin manky cot outside my bedroom door at the B&B I ended up at :lol: Freaked me out every time... didn't help that Maxi was in City Centre and Sarah was shoved across the road from me, so I couldn't run to their room when the invisible baby started cryin. :P
[url=http://www.peopleofifrit.net/]Puppy's Blog! Yes Indeed... updated regularly[/url]

[b]Disclaimer:[/b] This post may contain... more than likely contains an idiotic comment, feel free to ignore and move on :D
Rue-morgue Jay
----
----

Post by Rue-morgue Jay »

You almost had me there puppy! i thought i'd booked the wrong one! It's the same one i've booked the last three times. And it's 2 minutes from the theatre so ya boo sucks to you puppy! :D
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

Rue-morgue Jay wrote:You almost had me there puppy! i thought i'd booked the wrong one! It's the same one i've booked the last three times. And it's 2 minutes from the theatre so ya boo sucks to you puppy! :D
Dammit, how'd you get it for that price? Who'd ya screw and which one is it? lol Is it Glasgow Central travelodge?

Rue-morgue Jay
----
----

Post by Rue-morgue Jay »

Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

Just booked!! :) Can't be bothered lookin round B&B's lol

You got that rate cause yer goin on the thursday :)

Said two adults would be stayin in the room so if anyone wants to share a bed... wink wink nudge nudge :lol:

Rue-morgue Jay
----
----

Post by Rue-morgue Jay »

Satans Puppy wrote:Just booked!! :) Can't be bothered lookin round B&B's lol

You got that rate cause yer goin on the thursday :)

Said two adults would be stayin in the room so if anyone wants to share a bed... wink wink nudge nudge :lol:

Ah, and the fact that i'm great aswell! 8)
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

Rue-morgue Jay wrote:i'm great aswell! 8)
The people I asked in August said nothin of the sort... :P

*skips off to watch the rest of Texas Chainsaw Massacre... the original* I'm a Horror Heretic... I've never seen this before :lol: