GLASGOW LINEUP!

The movies of 2010 still live
Rue-morgue Jay
----
----

Re: GLASGOW LINEUP!

Post by Rue-morgue Jay »

Satans Puppy wrote:
The interesting bit will be gettin the knickers off SarahP.. Hmmm I think I may need assistance... She won't give them up easy.

:twisted:
I find a few bacardi breezers. smirnoff ices, or a good cheap bottle of wine can help with certain situations! :D
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

Rue-morgue Jay wrote:
Satans Puppy wrote:
The interesting bit will be gettin the knickers off SarahP.. Hmmm I think I may need assistance... She won't give them up easy.

I find a few bacardi breezers. smirnoff ices, or a good cheap bottle of wine can help with certain situations! :D
So you've met her then? :lol: I am sooooooo going to die...
[url=http://www.peopleofifrit.net/]Puppy's Blog! Yes Indeed... updated regularly[/url]

[b]Disclaimer:[/b] This post may contain... more than likely contains an idiotic comment, feel free to ignore and move on :D
PeterPan
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by PeterPan »

grindhouse83 wrote:Just noticed that Amer is reviewed in the review section- and recieves a five-star recommendation from Alan Jones, who calls it a "faultless masterpiece". Perhaps this may just end up being the festival highlight! ....

Hah. Alan Jones is a gialli pimp though. :shock:
"The little pissed Welsh tit is here. And pissed"
Pumpkin
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Pumpkin »

And after all that panic and hassle about trying to book tickets it looks like the website has sorted itself out a bit and there are still tickets available!
krispyg
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore
Location: Failsworth - it's midway between Oldham and Manchester

Post by krispyg »

Rue-morgue Jay wrote:
Satans Puppy wrote:

Buckfast is what you need!

Yeah it's something i'm looking forward to and it may be my last FF event this year till Haloween as i'm away for the summer (boo! hiss!)

However I keep my fingers crossed for something happenning in the spring time, even if it's just a day event!
"With all your superstitions
And empty lines
I could be just like you
Withdrawn but alive"
krispyg
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore
Location: Failsworth - it's midway between Oldham and Manchester

Post by krispyg »

And talking of Glasgow, does anyone know when Grace and Dorothy will see DVD releases?
"With all your superstitions
And empty lines
I could be just like you
Withdrawn but alive"
Rue-morgue Jay
----
----

Post by Rue-morgue Jay »

I ended up getting a R1 of dorothy mills because i couldn't wait.

nothing on amazon on either. they only have R1. It's like SPIRAL has never gotten a R2 release either?
Rue-morgue Jay
----
----

Post by Rue-morgue Jay »

krispyg wrote:

Yeah it's something i'm looking forward to and it may be my last FF event this year till Haloween as i'm away for the summer (boo! hiss!)

I won't be there all summer for frightfest either, but i'm nutting up and am going to make it for the monday. I'm going hardcore, Rue morgue festival of fear in canada 24th august till 29th, then getting an early evening flight backto blighty on 29th to land early morning on the 30th at heathrow! 8)
rach
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by rach »

Woo me and Frank are coming afterall, just gonna get a flight afterwork and be there in time for Stag Night....online bookings werent working but there are plenty of passes left if you call :)
macready
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by macready »

Complete pain in the arse as it was, I finally managed to get a ticket booked on the phone today! Now to book the hotel...