The movies of 2010 still live
Mr Bill
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Re: Where are you sitting?

Post by Mr Bill »

orlovsky wrote:
Mr Bill wrote:
I too "overdid the refreshments", hope i wasn't too obnoxious, and appologise if i was.
Yes, you and your friends were. Please, don't behave like this again.
I am sorry, I'm still trying to piece together my behaviour from reliable eyewitnesses, so i know how to avoid behaving in future.

Although, all but one of my friends were relatively sober and i believe did a pretty good job of protecting the public from my excessive merriness, and i was quiet as a mouse through the free screening.

Once again i do appologise, for obvious reasons i don't recall you, did we "interact" much, and was i too horrible for us to ever speak again?
(i would prefer a pm to a public shameing, if at all possible)
I've come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum
Grindhouse
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Grindhouse »

seats J31 and aisle seat J32 are taken by Notts Poot and me :wink:
Having sat at the back during a free screening of zombieland, i had an idea of where i wanted to sit and a reasonable distance from the screen with an aisle seat with my long legs is tickety boo!
"Time To Nut Up Or Shut Up"
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

Grindhouse wrote:seats J31 and aisle seat J32 are taken by Notts Poot and me :wink:
Having sat at the back during a free screening of zombieland, i had an idea of where i wanted to sit and a reasonable distance from the screen with an aisle seat with my long legs is tickety boo!
Ive never had an aisle seat but my long legs do cause issues especially with my squirmy jumpiness during films lol
[url=http://www.peopleofifrit.net/]Puppy's Blog! Yes Indeed... updated regularly[/url]

[b]Disclaimer:[/b] This post may contain... more than likely contains an idiotic comment, feel free to ignore and move on :D
satanslittlehelper
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by satanslittlehelper »

Myself and Mrs SLH are in F35 and F36, a nice aisle seat with the minimum of big heads able to get in the way.

Row F rules!
"If you were the only suspect in a senseless bloodbath - would you be standing in the horror section?"
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

satanslittlehelper wrote:Myself and Mrs SLH are in F35 and F36, a nice aisle seat with the minimum of big heads able to get in the way.

Row F rules!
You won't think that in august... Maxmum has a weak bladder and tends to spill coffee on people on the way back to her seat lol

And now I die over the bladder comment. It was good waving to ya in the sleepy queue though :)
[url=http://www.peopleofifrit.net/]Puppy's Blog! Yes Indeed... updated regularly[/url]

[b]Disclaimer:[/b] This post may contain... more than likely contains an idiotic comment, feel free to ignore and move on :D
maxmum
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by maxmum »

:shock:

/slash
Thanks for the ride, sir.
You have lovely sheep.

@patricidalpup
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

maxmum wrote:
/slash
See, told you she had a bladder problem... Tee hee *legs it*

satanslittlehelper
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Although there is an aisle between myself and your posse Puppy, Close enough to be a part of it but able to keep my distance should it all kick off :)
"If you were the only suspect in a senseless bloodbath - would you be standing in the horror section?"
maxmum
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by maxmum »

Satans Puppy wrote:
maxmum wrote:
/slash
I was slashing your throat :D
Thanks for the ride, sir.
You have lovely sheep.

@patricidalpup
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

maxmum wrote:
Satans Puppy wrote:
maxmum wrote:
/slash
I was slashing your throat :D
But I'm not into water sports....

See mr helper, after three days of this, she comes at me with pizza slices and sporks in an attempt to end my life and give her a peaceful remaining two days at the festival

satanslittlehelper
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Puppy, how are you going to pounce on/stalk celebs from the middle of the row? Should a warning be sent out to those on the ends?
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

satanslittlehelper wrote:Puppy, how are you going to pounce on/stalk celebs from the middle of the row? Should a warning be sent out to those on the ends?
This I am not 100% sure about... Hatchet folks are my main targets this year but since they're with Adam I think they'll stick around for the entire experience :)

satanslittlehelper
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Green will surely warn them about you, you've no chance!
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

satanslittlehelper wrote:Green will surely warn them about you, you've no chance!
He's already warned me on Twitter that because I don't like hatchet he might set hodder on me... I'm slightly afraid but I love the original halloweens and Danielle Harris is just uber!!!

If not I'll get the lovely emmybooth to lay a Harris trap for me, mwu hahahaha

xLeft For Deadx
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by xLeft For Deadx »

My wife and I have seats P24 and P25. Seems a few on here are just in front or behind us.
Satans Puppy wrote: If not I'll get the lovely emmybooth to lay a Harris trap for me, mwu hahahaha
To save you from having to go court, I'll mention that Danielle Harris has had serious stalker issues before (someone obsessed with her character on Roseanne) and had to take out a restraining order. Might want to go easy on her!
"The suspect is armed with a machete in one hand, and his genitals in the other."