Re: Where are you sitting?

Post by Shawky999 »

Me and my mate are in E13 and 14.
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

xLeft For Deadx wrote:My wife and I have seats P24 and P25. Seems a few on here are just in front or behind us.
Satans Puppy wrote: If not I'll get the lovely emmybooth to lay a Harris trap for me, mwu hahahaha
To save you from having to go court, I'll mention that Danielle Harris has had serious stalker issues before (someone obsessed with her character on Roseanne) and had to take out a restraining order. Might want to go easy on her!
Like the bloke who waltzed in to Alyssa Milano's kitchen unannounced? The guy from I Think We're Alone Now... :P

Now those are seriously disturbed fans...
[url=http://www.peopleofifrit.net/]Puppy's Blog! Yes Indeed... updated regularly[/url]

[b]Disclaimer:[/b] This post may contain... more than likely contains an idiotic comment, feel free to ignore and move on :D
feggie
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by feggie »

xLeft For Deadx wrote:My wife and I have seats P24 and P25. Seems a few on here are just in front or behind us.
Satans Puppy wrote: If not I'll get the lovely emmybooth to lay a Harris trap for me, mwu hahahaha
To save you from having to go court, I'll mention that Danielle Harris has had serious stalker issues before (someone obsessed with her character on Roseanne) and had to take out a restraining order. Might want to go easy on her!
I was just about to send him a private message with the exact same information. Jesus what is it you have to do when a puppy is too overexcited.......
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

The way you folks talk... you'd think I followed them back to the hotel rather than a brief sign and pic 20 seconds :lol:

No wonder Mr McEvoy thinks I'm that 'little guy' :lol:
[url=http://www.peopleofifrit.net/]Puppy's Blog! Yes Indeed... updated regularly[/url]

[b]Disclaimer:[/b] This post may contain... more than likely contains an idiotic comment, feel free to ignore and move on :D
big red monster
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by big red monster »

me & my mate's are row c seat's 25 26 27 & 28 next to mr scotty dawg bradley lol roll on the 26th woo hoo lol.
ive come here to chew bubblegum & kick ass & im all out of bubblegum!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pestilence
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by Pestilence »

deny_conformity wrote:
Pestilence wrote:Row O 20 and 21 for me and the Mrs.
How cool, we're 22, 23 and 24 :) so we may actually get to know each other
Cool beans!

You'll probably notice me sitting with an Olympus recorder during all the Q&A's trying to shield it from the clapping, LOL. It's also the wife's first Frightfest (my regular FF buddy can't make it this year), and let's just say she's not the biggest horror fan in the world. You're in for a treat during "The Dead" watching her squirm.
iateabee
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by iateabee »

Well, howdy neighbour! No worries on the squirming and eye-covering; a certain amount of low-key audience participation is permitted and encouraged!

Stephen with ph wrote:I'm sitting in A37, which I now regard as my "usual" seat. :D Leg-room is essential.

I've been told over the years by the various folk who've sat next to me that I tend to overreact to the various unsettling events unfolding on the screen before us. Apparently, this involves me squirming, covering my eyes, occasionally starting and generally muttering warnings to characters who are about to be the receiving end of unpleasantness.

Please accept my apologies in advance.
PeterPan
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by PeterPan »

Mr Bill wrote:
orlovsky wrote:
Mr Bill wrote:
I too "overdid the refreshments", hope i wasn't too obnoxious, and appologise if i was.
Yes, you and your friends were. Please, don't behave like this again.
I am sorry, I'm still trying to piece together my behaviour from reliable eyewitnesses, so i know how to avoid behaving in future.

Although, all but one of my friends were relatively sober and i believe did a pretty good job of protecting the public from my excessive merriness, and i was quiet as a mouse through the free screening.

Once again i do appologise, for obvious reasons i don't recall you, did we "interact" much, and was i too horrible for us to ever speak again?
(i would prefer a pm to a public shameing, if at all possible)
Yes pal we did get a little 'too' well oiled. This was due to a little too much merriment at our previously planned catch up. I did however do a bunk before the movie so my snoring would not have a detrimental effect on others. I can only speak for myself (although I believe Bill will feel the same) and the over-excitement of seeing old friends won't overtake the frightfest celebrations come August time. I offer my apologies also, no offence meant and I can guarantee a different outcome come the big openning night.
"The little pissed Welsh tit is here. And pissed"
PeterPan
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by PeterPan »

In fact having thought about a good deal over the last hour or so I would like to personally apologise to anyone I interacted with or anyone in close proximity. There will not be a repeat.
Last edited by PeterPan on Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The little pissed Welsh tit is here. And pissed"
mondodan
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by mondodan »

knightyjr wrote:aha! So your the bugger :P I had just filled in my card details when it said 12 had been taken, so meet your neighbour I'm number 13
And I'm in FF15! I also decided to eliminate any issues of giant heads/hair/hats and go for the tiered seating. That screen is so huge that you can sit a bit further back and still get a great view. I think there's a bit more leg room in the circle section too.

Anyway, very very excited about this year - looks like one one of the best line-ups so far. I'm glad the commercial Hollywood filler (Case 39, Mirrors etc) has been pretty much ousted this year.
deny_conformity
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by deny_conformity »

Pestilence wrote:
deny_conformity wrote:
Pestilence wrote:Row O 20 and 21 for me and the Mrs.
How cool, we're 22, 23 and 24 :) so we may actually get to know each other
Cool beans!

You'll probably notice me sitting with an Olympus recorder during all the Q&A's trying to shield it from the clapping, LOL. It's also the wife's first Frightfest (my regular FF buddy can't make it this year), and let's just say she's not the biggest horror fan in the world. You're in for a treat during "The Dead" watching her squirm.
Hah hah, It'll be my first FF (rather excited because it's the first time I've been able to make it and I wanted to do the last 2 years :P). My partner is not a real horror fan so I'll bet she'll be squirming too, The Final made her feel a bit queasy (though me and my friend found it hilarious). We didn't bother with our allotted seats because we arrived 5 minutes in and didn't want to disturb anyone's enjoyment of the film
zappa fan
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by zappa fan »

big red monster wrote:me & my mate's are row c seat's 25 26 27 & 28 next to mr scotty dawg bradley lol roll on the 26th woo hoo lol.
Howdy neighbour! Me and Stefan will be in D26 and D27.
LAST FILM- Turistas 2006
"It's always funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious." - Bill Hicks

twitter @nottsey
Letterboxd nottsey
Instagram nottsey
domdunc
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by domdunc »

Hello fellow Row Qers!

Me and my friend have Q26 and Q27. Was row O last year I think so a bit further back but should still be fine, the screen is huge after all!
Maniacal
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by Maniacal »

Representin' fo row Q init blud?

Twitter: _grimgringhost
Facebook: Maniacal2011
ZombieCommand
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by ZombieCommand »

Q42

Row Q ftw.

I did try to get P42 but somebody had it, so I'm going to be pinging your ears if you're in that seat.

Also met a couple of awesome people in P40 and P41. I (quite rudely) shot off because I had to get to IKEA and should have checked if they were on the forums/twitter.

I'm hoping I remember your names correctly (I'm not the best with brief encounters, ohh err missus) but if Ian and Emily are on here drop give me a shout :)
Saving you from the zombocalypse one forum post at a time - Zombie Command
Twitter | Facebook