Where are you sitting?

The movies of 2010 still live
ZombieCommand
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Re: Where are you sitting?

Post by ZombieCommand »

ArghZombies wrote:Hi peeps, FF newbie here (although I did one of the all-nighters a few years back when Inside was shown - badass movie!)
My mate and myself have full weekend passes and are in J19-20 and we're crashing at HHH too I believe! Jumping straight into the madness with all of you!

Looking forward to it now, I wonder if it'll be the movies, or my credit card bill that scare me the most!
Alreet matey :)

I booked HHH as well; I was just going to taxi it home every night (did the drunk night bus last year, takes too long and full of weirdos) but for the price of a taxi I could stay at HHH and party harder (and more importantly sleep longer), so will see you there.

I think ZC may be sponsoring a bit of pre-Thursday film drinking too, watch this space...
Saving you from the zombocalypse one forum post at a time - Zombie Command
Twitter | Facebook
ArghZombies
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by ArghZombies »

ZombieCommand wrote:
ArghZombies wrote:Hi peeps, FF newbie here (although I did one of the all-nighters a few years back when Inside was shown - badass movie!)
My mate and myself have full weekend passes and are in J19-20 and we're crashing at HHH too I believe! Jumping straight into the madness with all of you!

Looking forward to it now, I wonder if it'll be the movies, or my credit card bill that scare me the most!
Alreet matey :)

I booked HHH as well; I was just going to taxi it home every night (did the drunk night bus last year, takes too long and full of weirdos) but for the price of a taxi I could stay at HHH and party harder (and more importantly sleep longer), so will see you there.

I think ZC may be sponsoring a bit of pre-Thursday film drinking too, watch this space...
Ah cool, will have to catch up and have a beer or 3 over the weekend then! Not pre-Thursday though, as I'm coming up on the Thursday itself - 22 days of holiday allowed per year doesn't give me much scope for extra holiday days, sadly :-(
Twitter: @ArghZombies
Pumpkin
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Pumpkin »

orlovsky wrote:
Mr Bill wrote:
I too "overdid the refreshments", hope i wasn't too obnoxious, and appologise if i was.
Yes, you and your friends were. Please, don't behave like this again.
Little bit harsh possibly Orlovsky? Are you sure you are even talking about the right people here? Mr Bill and Peter Pan were admittedly possibly record-breakingly smashed (which as you can see they have also both apologised for). But, despite the inability to string a sentence together ;) they didn't cause any trouble or hassle as far as I can see. I just wonder if you are confusing people as you say "friends" but it was just Bill and Pete. The rest of us who spent the majority of the time with them were stone cold sober (at least until later in the bar with Ian and others!) and certainly didn't cause any trouble either.
orlovsky
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by orlovsky »

Pumpkin wrote:[quote="orlovsky"
Little bit harsh possibly Orlovsky? Are you sure you are even talking about the right people here? Mr Bill and Peter Pan were admittedly possibly record-breakingly smashed (which as you can see they have also both apologised for). But, despite the inability to string a sentence together ;) they didn't cause any trouble or hassle as far as I can see. I just wonder if you are confusing people as you say "friends" but it was just Bill and Pete. The rest of us who spent the majority of the time with them were stone cold sober (at least until later in the bar with Ian and others!) and certainly didn't cause any trouble either.
No, not at all. Mr.Bill did cause at least a moderate amount of hassle, but as you quite rightly point out both himself and Peter Pan have said sorry for the state they were in.

If I was bitching at them after they'ed said sorry, you'd have a point.

Their 'friend' Ashface has actually come forward to say that he didn't see anything wrong with his loutish behavior, and admitted being at least partly responsible for the 'commentary' during the free screening.
"I see the bad moon arising.."
Pumpkin
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Pumpkin »

I have no idea who Ashface is or whether they are a friend of Bill's or not but I can assure you that Bill was quietly fast asleep next to me for the entire of the film and no one around us that i am aware of could even hear the commentary that has been mentioned.
Marlin
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by Marlin »

Whereabouts was the commentator? I didn't hear a peep throughout.

:)
orlovsky
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by orlovsky »

Pumpkin wrote:I have no idea who Ashface is or whether they are a friend of Bill's or not but I can assure you that Bill was quietly fast asleep next to me for the entire of the film and no one around us that i am aware of could even hear the commentary that has been mentioned.
Hence the 'friend'.
Both Bill and Peter have said they've never really spoken to him before, that Bill as you pointed out, dozed off, and Peter decided against staying for the film given the state he was in.
"I see the bad moon arising.."
Pumpkin
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Pumpkin »

orlovsky wrote:
Pumpkin wrote:I have no idea who Ashface is or whether they are a friend of Bill's or not but I can assure you that Bill was quietly fast asleep next to me for the entire of the film and no one around us that i am aware of could even hear the commentary that has been mentioned.
Hence the 'friend'.
Both Bill and Peter have said they've never really spoken to him before, that Bill as you pointed out, dozed off, and Peter decided against staying for the film given the state he was in.
Right, so it's not really fair to blame them for someone elses crap behaviour as well then, is it?
Marlin
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by Marlin »

Didn't spot the quotation marks in your original post, which was what I believe Pumpkin quoted you on.

At the end of the day, we're all chums (or at least stuck together for a few days a year!) so it's water under the bridge, but I don't see Bill ending up in that state again.

Pete on the other hand... :lol:
PeterPan
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by PeterPan »

Marlin wrote:Didn't spot the quotation marks in your original post, which was what I believe Pumpkin quoted you on.

At the end of the day, we're all chums (or at least stuck together for a few days a year!) so it's water under the bridge, but I don't see Bill ending up in that state again.

Pete on the other hand... :lol:
"Hey you'se, why I oughta......" :D

Water under the bridge, let's all enjoy 'the horror......... the horror'.
"The little pissed Welsh tit is here. And pissed"
AnotherSchmuck
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by AnotherSchmuck »

So where are all the Row FF people? and I'm not talking about you screen right FF-12-15 ers I am talking about the real deal Screen left folk up in the 40's...

(the schmuck in ff45)
"Horror films don't create fear. They release it." – Wes Craven

Instagram - timothyrobinparsons
Twitter - @AnotherSchmuck
knightyjr
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by knightyjr »

AnotherSchmuck wrote:So where are all the Row FF people? and I'm not talking about you screen right FF-12-15 ers I am talking about the real deal Screen left folk up in the 40's...

(the schmuck in ff45)
Ah your one of those lefties eh! I've heard things about you guys...terrible things.
Follow me on Twitter for no news and daily swearing http://twitter.com/Knightyjr
AnotherSchmuck
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by AnotherSchmuck »

knightyjr wrote:
AnotherSchmuck wrote:So where are all the Row FF people? and I'm not talking about you screen right FF-12-15 ers I am talking about the real deal Screen left folk up in the 40's...

(the schmuck in ff45)
Ah your one of those lefties eh! I've heard things about you guys...terrible things.
Only terrible things?

I am dissapointed....
"Horror films don't create fear. They release it." – Wes Craven

Instagram - timothyrobinparsons
Twitter - @AnotherSchmuck
ashface
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by ashface »

orlovsky wrote:
Pumpkin wrote:[quote="orlovsky"
No, not at all. Mr.Bill did cause at least a moderate amount of hassle, but as you quite rightly point out both himself and Peter Pan have said sorry for the state they were in.

If I was bitching at them after they'ed said sorry, you'd have a point.

Their 'friend' Ashface has actually come forward to say that he didn't see anything wrong with his loutish behavior, and admitted being at least partly responsible for the 'commentary' during the free screening.
I think you will find I sent a pm to anyone who had a problem with my behaviour with apologies, but unfortunately it would appear that I have to take this matter onto the forum. I also sent you a pm with my apologies but for some reason you chose not to reply and take my private apology to the forum. Not cool. I took full responsibilty for the noise I made in the message to you but it is fair to say I did not apologise for how I was in the que (which so far you are the only person who has complained about me). As you have made it clear that you know who I am (and in no way presuming) and what I did in the que, please PM so we can talk about this like normal people.
It seems to me that you really won't let this 'become water under the bridge'.
Phew *rant over*

Anyone who has not recieved a PM from me but I may have affected your enjoyment of the film The Final (and possibley 'brought too much life' to the que) I offer sincere apologies and can guarantee it will not happen in the actual weekend of awesome horror. I look forward to meeting you all there and hopefully redeeming myself. To quote the great Norman Bates 'We all go a little mad sometimes'.
kimblebee
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by kimblebee »

Ah definitely water under the bridge for most of us on here Ashface - we all get a bit excited at times (who can blame us, it's FrightFest for Pete's sake - don't worry, not you Peterpan :) )

Let's all just be friends, eh? :) Now kiss and make up boys...