Where are you sitting?

The movies of 2010 still live
Rue-morgue Jay
----
----

Re: Where are you sitting?

Post by Rue-morgue Jay »

This year i got f16. still an ilse seat but litterally the other side ofthe screen this year.

But it's all good. an isle seat is an isle seat. (except if it's the nseat next to the wall or the gang way where the celebs come down! :(
Commodore
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Commodore »

mondodan wrote:
knightyjr wrote:aha! So your the bugger :P I had just filled in my card details when it said 12 had been taken, so meet your neighbour I'm number 13
And I'm in FF15! I also decided to eliminate any issues of giant heads/hair/hats and go for the tiered seating. That screen is so huge that you can sit a bit further back and still get a great view. I think there's a bit more leg room in the circle section too.
Indeed, there is. Last year I was in CC (just across the aisle from where we are sitting) and there is a lot more legroom, and the steep stadium seating means there's absolutely no issues with people's heads in the row in front getting in the way.
Anyway, very very excited about this year - looks like one one of the best line-ups so far. I'm glad the commercial Hollywood filler (Case 39, Mirrors etc) has been pretty much ousted this year.
The main Hollywood filler (After.Life) has been relegated to the disco screen this year, which I think will work well.

Anyway - looking forward to meeting you both. Question is, who's in FF14?

Chris - Seat FF12
Wiltaim
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Wiltaim »

Satans Puppy wrote:I'll be keeping my eye on the Heckler at the end of Row E... who seemed to spend all his time talking through The Final rather then watching. Sure it was bad but you know... every film shown deserves respect, it was picked for a reason :D
Well if he's sitting on the '30' end, I'll be sitting on him to keep him quiet :wink: ...otherwise I'll be in E29
Twitter: @Rowdoc
Letterboxd: Rowdoc
Entropia Universe : Rowdoc Rowdoc Donner
Bigcat
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Bigcat »

Hi,

I'm in J14.

Not my first time at FF, but first time with a weekend pass, so v excited.

Any old hands got any advice for surviving/making the most of the weekend?

:D
The DeadlySpawn
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by The DeadlySpawn »

K14/15 for the Thursday, row L, damned if I can remember what seats, for the Friday. Just doing a day and a half is costing us half would it would cost for the whole weekend, but a weekend pass just isn't possible.
kimblebee
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by kimblebee »

Bigcat wrote:Hi,

I'm in J14.

Not my first time at FF, but first time with a weekend pass, so v excited.

Any old hands got any advice for surviving/making the most of the weekend?

:D
I Bigcat - congrats on taking the leap to the weekend pass, you won't regret it :) Here's a link to a very useful thread on how to survive the weekend!: http://www.frightfest.co.uk/forum/viewt ... f=8&t=2097
Critter Egg
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Critter Egg »

Me and my man are in H13 & 14 - exactly the same as last year! Did think about going a bit further back but at least we knew those seats were good.

We had a bit of a panic in the Sleepy Queue - after last years Empire website meltdown we thought we'd do better coming up to London in person, but we still didn't get to the front of the queue before 12 so it was panic panic panic that they'd have sold out. But looking on the website now there's still some weekend passes left, so I guess there really were a lot more weekend seats allocated this year.
"What's that you've got on your feet there?""Good Guy PJ Sneakers!"
Bigcat
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Bigcat »

Thanks Kimblebee for the 'how to survive the weekend' link :D

I will make sure I talk to lots of people (in between films) and will have my phone switched off and my cushion ready!

Even more excited now :D
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

Bigcat wrote:Thanks Kimblebee for the 'how to survive the weekend' link :D

I will make sure I talk to lots of people (in between films) and will have my phone switched off and my cushion ready!

Do you sit on your cushion or do you hug it.... I hug mine, the row, they mock me for it :(
[url=http://www.peopleofifrit.net/]Puppy's Blog! Yes Indeed... updated regularly[/url]

[b]Disclaimer:[/b] This post may contain... more than likely contains an idiotic comment, feel free to ignore and move on :D
pauluspink
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by pauluspink »

E 19 for me, funnily enough the same number as last year (but row D) !

I wasn't up for staying for the free movie, heard I didn't miss much, I wasnt really up for the sleepy queue this year so it was quite hard for me sitting out in the hot sun in the morning for 6 hours! Nice to catch up with people and see new faces, very much looking forward to August now :)
I do Special Make-Up Effects & Prosthetics (SFX): Graphic Delusions: Facebook Page
Jim Fear
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Jim Fear »

At the moment, I'm sitting on the sofa
Bigcat
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Bigcat »

Satans Puppy wrote:
Bigcat wrote:Thanks Kimblebee for the 'how to survive the weekend' link :D

Do you sit on your cushion or do you hug it.... I hug mine, the row, they mock me for it :(
I'll probably be hiding behind my cushion! :lol:
GeorgeCaplin
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by GeorgeCaplin »

LeeManc wrote:Row DD 17 and 18

Hopefully the heckler isn't the drunk guy from last years 'Vampire girl vs...' who insisted on doing a fake laugh at the top of his lungs for 90% of the film, it was mildly amusing but definitely not as funny as he was making out.....twat
I can reassure you he wasn't!

I don't remember that, you sure it weren't a dude who was just really into it?!
Outsider
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by Outsider »

Commodore wrote:
mondodan wrote:
knightyjr wrote:aha! So your the bugger :P I had just filled in my card details when it said 12 had been taken, so meet your neighbour I'm number 13
And I'm in FF15! I also decided to eliminate any issues of giant heads/hair/hats and go for the tiered seating. That screen is so huge that you can sit a bit further back and still get a great view. I think there's a bit more leg room in the circle section too.

Anyway - looking forward to meeting you both. Question is, who's in FF14?

Chris - Seat FF12
Mystery solved - I'll be the person sat in FF14! :D

I'm Peter and this will be my first Frightfest. Looking forward to coming down and meeting everyone.
ArghZombies
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by ArghZombies »

Hi peeps, FF newbie here (although I did one of the all-nighters a few years back when Inside was shown - badass movie!)
My mate and myself have full weekend passes and are in J19-20 and we're crashing at HHH too I believe! Jumping straight into the madness with all of you!

Looking forward to it now, I wonder if it'll be the movies, or my credit card bill that scare me the most!
Twitter: @ArghZombies