Where are you sitting?

The movies of 2010 still live
world_of_skin
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Re: Where are you sitting?

Post by world_of_skin »

Oh, and the bloody funny part?

I can't watch anything to do with needles in horror films!

Not sure how I've managed to achieve that one...
"But what if one of you is the monster?"
"Monster? We're *British*, you know..."
xBIGJOEx
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by xBIGJOEx »

J41 on friday
You're scared of mice and spiders, but oh-so-much greater is your fear that one day the two species will cross-breed to form an all-powerful race of mice-spiders, who will immobilize human beings in giant webs in order to steal cheese.
Dom
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Dom »

My friend has got us on row N 36&35 for the saturday
trixybella
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by trixybella »

Me and my tall friend are in A15 and 16 this year......

The person with the OCD's, we're fairly near to you, care to enlighten us on your OCD's before the weekend commences? Often makes things a little easier to know what you're walking into, unless it's A Serbian Film, in which case I'm going with the less I know the better.

Will be good to meet some new faces this year, not that I don't love all the old ones though, we've got the battle scars of the last 5 years to show for it! :D
Have you heard of my friends capital letter and comma?

No? Well perhaps you should try them sometime... correct usage will do wonders for your social life.
shaundunne
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by shaundunne »

trixybella wrote:Me and my tall friend are in A15 and 16 this year......

The person with the OCD's, we're fairly near to you, care to enlighten us on your OCD's before the weekend commences? Often makes things a little easier to know what you're walking into, unless it's A Serbian Film, in which case I'm going with the less I know the better.

Will be good to meet some new faces this year, not that I don't love all the old ones though, we've got the battle scars of the last 5 years to show for it! :D
Well other than having to sit in the front, OCDs include, but are not limited to :

Punching people in the face if they answer a mobile phone during a film (Its happened....twice)

Watching the entire credits till the end(Very rarely get to do this now because my local cinema has a habit of not running the credits all the way through)

Blue Slushies (Dont know how available they will be for fright fest, but if they are there, I will consume a minimum of 1 per film)

there are other small ones, none of which should bother other people too much, if at all.
Commodore
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Commodore »

shaundunne wrote: Well other than having to sit in the front, OCDs include, but are not limited to :
Punching people in the face if they answer a mobile phone during a film (Its happened....twice)
This is an aspect of your OCD that I can fully sympathise with. I would expect that several other FFers will have an uncontrollable urge to do likewise if anyone decides to start pratting around with their mobile during a film.

Chris
kimblebee
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by kimblebee »

That may be so but FrightFest is a friendly festival which neither condones nor tolerates violence, so please refrain from "punching people in the face" or even threatening to do so as this may result in Empire staff asking you to leave the cinema and not being able to return for the rest of the festival...
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

shaundunne wrote:
trixybella wrote:Me and my tall friend are in A15 and 16 this year......

Well other than having to sit in the front, OCDs include, but are not limited to :

Watching the entire credits till the end(Very rarely get to do this now because my local cinema has a habit of not running the credits all the way through)

Blue Slushies (Dont know how available they will be for fright fest, but if they are there, I will consume a minimum of 1 per film)

there are other small ones, none of which should bother other people too much, if at all.
Here's a tip you can get a pint of slushy just in the enterance to the trocadero for £2 .... many flavours!!!
[url=http://www.peopleofifrit.net/]Puppy's Blog! Yes Indeed... updated regularly[/url]

[b]Disclaimer:[/b] This post may contain... more than likely contains an idiotic comment, feel free to ignore and move on :D
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

kimblebee wrote:That may be so but FrightFest is a friendly festival which neither condones nor tolerates violence, so please refrain from "punching people in the face" or even threatening to do so as this may result in Empire staff asking you to leave the cinema and not being able to return for the rest of the festival...
They can't discriminate against a disability.... (Get a doctors note just in case) lol
[url=http://www.peopleofifrit.net/]Puppy's Blog! Yes Indeed... updated regularly[/url]

[b]Disclaimer:[/b] This post may contain... more than likely contains an idiotic comment, feel free to ignore and move on :D
Alex J
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by Alex J »

F17. Although I'm a bit worried about the serial killer (according to the programme!) in F18 that likes to skin people alive.......
No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering.
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by Satans Puppy »

Alex J wrote:F17. Although I'm a bit worried about the serial killer (according to the programme!) in F18 that likes to skin people alive.......
The irony when I wrote that is... I didn't realise one of my Frightfest Family may actually be in that seat!!! :lol:

zappa fan
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by zappa fan »

I think it would be bad to have seat E16 or E17 and think there is a serial killer sat behind you!
LAST FILM- Turistas 2006
"It's always funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious." - Bill Hicks

twitter @nottsey
Letterboxd nottsey
Instagram nottsey
iateabee
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by iateabee »

bump3r1 wrote:I'm in 40A so let me know if your sat next to me, i wasn't to keen on the front row bt it was that or up top so went for the neck ache over the eye strain lol.
I'm one up from you, in A38; no idea who's in between us. I'm a bit worried that we're so far off to the side that the view will be a bit awkward, but the front row can't be beat for leg room or quick escapes!
bump3r1
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by bump3r1 »

Would the stranger inbetween please reveal him/herself lol - i'm going on my own so started to get abit paranoid and wished i had sat on the top tier out of the way but now i just think fuck it, get pissed and all will be ok.
You think darkness is your ally but you have merely adopted the dark, i was born in it!!

Welcome to prime time, bitch!!

Craig Beecham - Facebook.
BabyJaneHudson
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by BabyJaneHudson »

3rd Row from the Front : ( A bit too close to the screen for my liking although there is a bit of a stage in front of us. We didn't even wait that long to buy our passes and I was surprised they sold as quickly as they did. There were no other seats available for festival passes according to the cinema booking guy.

If there are any empty seats at the side where no one usually wants to sit further up, we will try and park ourselves there. I remember last year there were a lot free, but as FFest gets more popular maybe all these seats will be nabbed. Will have to wait and see.
BLANCHE: You wouldn't be able to do these awful things to me if I weren't still in this chair!

BABYJANE: BUT YOU ARE BLANCHE! YOU ARE IN THAT CHAIR!