Suzy
xx

twitter - @suzy_bear_
Giz
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Re: Goodie bag

Post by Giz »

On the flip side,medium is good for me,am willing to swop with someone if i get an xl!
Feed her!
**suzy**
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by **suzy** »

Dibs on the swap lol
Suzy
xx

twitter - @suzy_bear_
BabyJaneHudson
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by BabyJaneHudson »

I still have the SAW VI mouse mat from last year. Im still using it, but all the squidgy stuff has kind of flattened out, but I got a lot of use out of it. Hope we get another mouse mat, I need another one.

If anyone has S or M Tees they want to swap with the L or XL I will probably end up with I will happily do a swap.I am tall and brown and have tattoos. Im going to be wearing my 'Samantha' name necklace (I know very 70's, I had one when I was 6 and bought another one the other day) so people will see my name. If you see me and want to come and swap, please feel free.

Suzy, stop being a bad girl ! :)

T-Shirt swapping may end up being a good ice-breaker.
BLANCHE: You wouldn't be able to do these awful things to me if I weren't still in this chair!

BABYJANE: BUT YOU ARE BLANCHE! YOU ARE IN THAT CHAIR!
Wolfshade
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by Wolfshade »

Maniacal wrote:I turned the Salvage Tee into a workable thong, seriously.
I turned the Infestation tee into a duster, works well.

and I'm campaigning for smaller t-shirts, I'm pretty slim and don't want something that looks like a marquee on me lol

the Saw blood mouse mat was cool last year, apart from that though, the 08 goodie bags were definitely better, more stuff and better stuff.
**suzy**
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by **suzy** »

BabyJaneHudson wrote:Suzy, stop being a bad girl ! :)
I'm being a bad girl lol not yet anyway lol
Suzy
xx

twitter - @suzy_bear_
BabyJaneHudson
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by BabyJaneHudson »

I turned the Infestation tee into a duster, works well.

and I'm campaigning for smaller t-shirts, I'm pretty slim and don't want something that looks like a marquee on me lol

the Saw blood mouse mat was cool last year, apart from that though, the 08 goodie bags were definitely better, more stuff and better stuff.
And there I was feeling guilty about using my T-Shirts for dying my hair aswell as lounging - A duster ! Lol
I agree the contents of the bags last time wasn't great. The DVDs were a bit iffy and I remember preferring the 2008 offerings, not that Im not grateful mind.
I'm being a bad girl lol not yet anyway lol
Fright Fest just gets more and more interseting every year :wink: :)
BLANCHE: You wouldn't be able to do these awful things to me if I weren't still in this chair!

BABYJANE: BUT YOU ARE BLANCHE! YOU ARE IN THAT CHAIR!
**suzy**
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by **suzy** »

lol it is when you list it like that lol
Suzy
xx

twitter - @suzy_bear_
domdunc
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by domdunc »

Yep still using my Saw VI mousemat. As we speak in fact.

The DVDs were pretty good though I haven't watched them yet, maybe I should get round to that before this year's festival as a kind of cleansing ritual. Children of the corn boxset and 20th Century Boys part 1 are still sat on my shelf in their shrink wrap.

My infestation t-shirt fit me perfectly, I wear it all the time (a large I think) the others were too big so I wear them in the gym or when i'm just pottering around the house. Will be glad to swap with anyone this year if I get one too small/big.
ladyXzombina
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by ladyXzombina »

Maniacal wrote:Hopefully they'll be some XL sizes for us bigger gentleman this year, i didn't mind the Infestation boob tube but i was getting funny looks on the beach..
..and us curvatious ladies lol :wink:
"Some people prefer the finer things in life, but i'm alright just hanging out with the ghost of vincent price"
scrobble
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by scrobble »

The freebie t-shirts last year turned out to be very handy for Mr S and I - I got huge ones to wear in hospital, he got to wear ones as our stay ended up being longer than originally planned :wink:
If you cut off my head, what would I say... Me and my head, or me and my body? What right has my head to call itself me?
**suzy**
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by **suzy** »

scrobble wrote:The freebie t-shirts last year turned out to be very handy for Mr S and I - I got huge ones to wear in hospital, he got to wear ones as our stay ended up being longer than originally planned :wink:
That was lucky then, how long did you end up staying for?
Suzy
xx

twitter - @suzy_bear_
goregoregirl
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by goregoregirl »

The FrightFest guys tweeted that the goodie bag would be themed around a particular film this year... any guesses?

I'm going with The Last Exorcism as they seem to have put a lot of money into the marketing already judging by massive advertising campaign.
Twitter @goregoregirl
ArghZombies
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by ArghZombies »

goregoregirl wrote:The FrightFest guys tweeted that the goodie bag would be themed around a particular film this year... any guesses?

I'm going with The Last Exorcism as they seem to have put a lot of money into the marketing already judging by massive advertising campaign.
Either that or Hatchet 2. However I'd quite like a Burning Bright bag, complete with free tiger.
Twitter: @ArghZombies
kimblebee
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by kimblebee »

Yeah a tiger would be brilliant! or a mini hatchet - I wonder what they'd put in the goodie bag for The Last Exorcism though...