Goodie bag

The movies of 2010 still live
Satans Puppy
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Re: Goodie bag

Post by Satans Puppy »

kimblebee wrote:Yeah a tiger would be brilliant! or a mini hatchet - I wonder what they'd put in the goodie bag for The Last Exorcism though...
A 'Break possessed Barbies Neck' Doll?
[url=http://www.peopleofifrit.net/]Puppy's Blog! Yes Indeed... updated regularly[/url]

[b]Disclaimer:[/b] This post may contain... more than likely contains an idiotic comment, feel free to ignore and move on :D
maxmum
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by maxmum »

Or it could be something unrelated to the movies ff is showing, like a bag full of Saw memorabilia, there seems to be a lot of that knocking about
Thanks for the ride, sir.
You have lovely sheep.

@patricidalpup
knightyjr
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by knightyjr »

kimblebee wrote:Yeah a tiger would be brilliant! or a mini hatchet - I wonder what they'd put in the goodie bag for The Last Exorcism though...
Holy water and rosary beads? :p

@cadaverwalking on Twitter linked to a page from the Walking Dead tv show guys saying there would be a special something in the goodie bag from them as well. http://walkingdead.fxuk.com/
Follow me on Twitter for no news and daily swearing http://twitter.com/Knightyjr
kimblebee
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by kimblebee »

Awesome news! Can't wait to get my mitts on a goodie bag now! :) looking forward to seeing what it might be...
ed.
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by ed. »

On another note weekend pass holders for FrightFest (for those not in the know click here to find out all about the UKs biggest horrorfest http://www.frightfest.co.uk/) maybe getting a rather fetching piece of The Walking Dead merchandise in their goodie bags - courtesy of us here at FX of course. If you haven’t yet got tickets go the website, though I think it may a sell out already.

And more FrightFest/The Walking Dead related news next week too.
rather fetching you say? If it's a T-shirt can I get in there now and say I will buy a pint for whoever gets a small and wants to swap it for the large I will inevitably end up with. I couldn't be more excited about the goodie bag now.

Before I'd even read to the end of the blog post I was praying they would show some footage, hell even just the trailer on the big screen would make my day. and then BOOM
"And more FrightFest/The Walking Dead related news next week too."
YES!
goregoregirl
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by goregoregirl »

Does anyone know what time we'll be able to pick up our goodie bags on Thursday? Last year I got mine at lunch time, which was great because I didn't have to lug it around with me all evening.
Twitter @goregoregirl
kimblebee
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by kimblebee »

I didn't think they were available until at least the Friday, could be wrong though - i honestly can't remember when I picked mine up last year...definitely didn't have it with me on the Thursday night though, didn't match the dress :)
ed.
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by ed. »

I got there at about 1pm to have a look around on thursday last year and picked mine up then. gave me about 4 hours with nothing to do but read the synopsis to all 3 of the children of the corn films. great afternoon.
world_of_skin
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by world_of_skin »

I definitely picked mine up on the Thursday evening last year because I remember thinking the same as you Kimblebee - I was debating whether to lug it round with me whilst wearing a ballgown, temporarily decided it was going to look stupid, stood watching other people collecting their bags whilst twitching a little bit and telling my brain it was going to be fine and there were still going to be bags left tomorrow (I know, I know..), then thought 'sod this!', lost all my restraint and made a (very literal) run for the table :D f**k fashion, I want my free dvds!
"But what if one of you is the monster?"
"Monster? We're *British*, you know..."
kimblebee
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by kimblebee »

world_of_skin wrote:I definitely picked mine up on the Thursday evening last year because I remember thinking the same as you Kimblebee - I was debating whether to lug it round with me whilst wearing a ballgown, temporarily decided it was going to look stupid, stood watching other people collecting their bags whilst twitching a little bit and telling my brain it was going to be fine and there were still going to be bags left tomorrow (I know, I know..), then thought 'sod this!', lost all my restraint and made a (very literal) run for the table :D f**k fashion, I want my free dvds!
Haha, brilliant! I know, there is always that thought - what if there aren't enough to go round - but there are always plenty - so i might leave until Friday I think (especially if Thursday night is a messy one)...
scrobble
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by scrobble »

**suzy** wrote:
scrobble wrote:The freebie t-shirts last year turned out to be very handy for Mr S and I - I got huge ones to wear in hospital, he got to wear ones as our stay ended up being longer than originally planned :wink:
That was lucky then, how long did you end up staying for?
We ended up stuck until Saturday morning and only had enough clothes to last until the Tuesday.
If you cut off my head, what would I say... Me and my head, or me and my body? What right has my head to call itself me?
johanger
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by johanger »

I had a couple of day passes last year and you don't get a goodie bag, but you do get a dvd if they have any left for that day. I got the Children of the Corn boxset.
Alex J
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by Alex J »

I'm hoping for uncut DVDs of A Serbian Film and the I Spit On Your Grave remake!
No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering.
Pukka
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Pukka »

^ and you'll end up with Mega Piranha! :)
djwoody
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by djwoody »

No goodie bags as of 5pm on Thursday - hope they haven't been pulled !!!