Guests

The movies of 2010 still live
ArghZombies
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Re: Guests

Post by ArghZombies »

justin wrote:i was gonna take my chainsaw but i thought i may get stopped in london?what do u guys think? i took it for gunnar to sign and had to carry it through a shopping centre lol u should have seen there faces?
Yeah, bring it along. If a film is on and some idiot starts playing with their phone then you can just start to rev the chainsaw... :wink:
Twitter: @ArghZombies
daveroughcut
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Guests

Post by daveroughcut »

justin wrote:i was gonna take my chainsaw but i thought i may get stopped in london?what do u guys think? i took it for gunnar to sign and had to carry it through a shopping centre lol u should have seen there faces?
If Hooper signed it it would be worth a bit of money surely? Get it in a nice carry case, maybe take the chain off the the police can't say your carrying anything dangerous.
xBIGJOEx
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by xBIGJOEx »

why not compromise and bring a strimmer?
You're scared of mice and spiders, but oh-so-much greater is your fear that one day the two species will cross-breed to form an all-powerful race of mice-spiders, who will immobilize human beings in giant webs in order to steal cheese.
daveroughcut
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Guests

Post by daveroughcut »

I forsee a sign at the Empire entrance banning all gardening tools and machinery. I'll park my ride on mower elsewhere this year.
**suzy**
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by **suzy** »

xBIGJOEx wrote:why not compromise and bring a strimmer?
lol a stimmer lol I'm now going to seriously wet myself laughing if someone does turn up with one
Suzy
xx

twitter - @suzy_bear_
justin
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by justin »

ive decided not to bring the chainsaw to much lugging it around london plus i dont to get arrested lol shame