Post by jonbly »

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...

1/10
xBIGJOEx
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Re: Alien vs Ninja

Post by xBIGJOEx »

oh come on man it was FUN! so many laughs and silliness the definition of dumb fun
You're scared of mice and spiders, but oh-so-much greater is your fear that one day the two species will cross-breed to form an all-powerful race of mice-spiders, who will immobilize human beings in giant webs in order to steal cheese.
chary
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by chary »

I Loved this movie, very silly and unlike most of the other movies shown, a lot of lighthearted fun. I'm glad that it was included
xBIGJOEx
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by xBIGJOEx »

yeah i thought it was fun way to end the day
You're scared of mice and spiders, but oh-so-much greater is your fear that one day the two species will cross-breed to form an all-powerful race of mice-spiders, who will immobilize human beings in giant webs in order to steal cheese.
streetrw
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by streetrw »

It's become an FF tradition to include a demented Japanese offering with nothing going on but blood, gore, severed limbs, decapitations and frankly dodgy FX work. We had the incoherent Tokyo Gore Police two years ago and the endless Vampire Girl Vs Frankenstein Girl in 2009. AVN (Alien Vs Ninja didn't actually appear on screen) is better than those two movies - it more or less makes sense and there's some kind of narrative in there that's vaguely followable. Rubbish, but not entirely unentertaining.
http://streetrw.blogspot.com - For all your occasional film rambling needs.
http://twitter.com/streetrw - For when you really need to know what I had for breakfast.

AND NOW: SKYPE!
narcan
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by narcan »

For a movie which describes it's entire plot in a 3 words 'Alien Vs Ninja' was totally unpredictable and awesomely entertaining; the ninjas, zombiefied by the cute pink alien parasites, all of a sudden swearing in English was hilarious. The fast-paced editing and snappy Manga-esque camera angles, the great ninja costumes and the bonkers rubber monster suits all helped make this one of my favorite films of the weekend.
Read Narcan's horror, sci-fi, exploitation & dirty movie reviews at the Grindhouse Cinema Database:
http://www.grindhousedatabase.com/index.php/User:Narcan
http://www.facebook.com/grindhousedatabase
nagelfar
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by nagelfar »

Bloody mindless fun. Perfect late night movie.
Stupid? Yes, very much so.
Funny? Even more so.
Alien fighting that looks like fucking? Sign me up.
Hot chick with weapons? Hell yeah.
Alien penises ejaculating pink little Aliens? Hey, why not!

Much needed break from all the serious stuff.
8.5/10
lupogirl
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by lupogirl »

Even though at times I couldn't see the subtitles properly. It did not really matter. It was a no brainer film. Just what I needed at the end of the night. Thought the baby Alien looked cute in it's bag.
"We Who Walk Here Walk Alone"
Jim Fear
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Jim Fear »

Like a gory 'Power Rangers' if the alien costumes are anything to go by. Shitty TV show comparisons aside, it was as to be expected. Stupid, bloody fun and ideal for the late night slot.
**suzy**
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by **suzy** »

i am going to be totally honest and admit that I fell asleep lol It was funny and I enjoyed the little bit I saw but I was so tired that I just snuggled down in my seat and went to sleep lol heard it was good though
Suzy
xx

twitter - @suzy_bear_
grzegorz
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by grzegorz »

so surprised that i liked this one. last year i couldn't take VG vs FG and stormed off the cinema after like 20 minutes or so. this time i quite enjoyed this. maybe there was some more concern about so called plot (nevermind how thin), instead of focus on gushers of blood standing for half of the movie. extremely silly, cheesy and rubbery but hey, this is Sushi Typhoon - so what else to expect (although Siono's new entry is different in tone hopefully). once a year i can bear with this kind of, hmmm..., entertainment.

one thing i can't stand is that there's always this stupid character who is cheeky, clumsy and fat. the same type of gags in different films, the same lines. luckily, he was disposed of like halfway through the movie.
maxmum
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by maxmum »

Great midnight movie full of laughs to keep you awake.
Thanks for the ride, sir.
You have lovely sheep.

@patricidalpup