Blood Runs Cold

Pick at the bones of 2011's films
TheDukeAbides
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Blood Runs Cold

Post by TheDukeAbides »

My was this bad.

You'd think it is quite easy to do a 'killer in an isolated house' but it is amazing how poorly this was executed.

The worst acting this side of the kids in 'Inbred' (piece of shit) with no tension, jumps, plot or reason.

And the short before it was just mind boggling.

I saw the 2nd screening of this and there was no intro by anyone - whether this is the norm for a 2nd screening in the Discovery I don't know - if it isn't, then I think it speaks volumes as to what even the organisers/those attached to it, actually thought of it.
morralex
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Re: Blood Runs Cold

Post by morralex »

this was one of the films i really wanted to see...looked like violent b movie nonsense. watched glass man instead which was good but oh so cheese on toast.

will have to look for it on dvd.
nagelfar
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by nagelfar »

I think if you look at this as some kind of serious movie you lose. I think (at least I HOPE!) this is to be seen tongue in cheek, especially considering the end.
TheDukeAbides
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by TheDukeAbides »

nagelfar wrote:I think if you look at this as some kind of serious movie you lose. I think (at least I HOPE!) this is to be seen tongue in cheek, especially considering the end.
If it was played either as a joke or not to be taken seriously, then that was lost too.

SPOILER...

Finding a Tommy Gun at the end as being a bit daft struck me more of just a terrible plot/writing rather than any serious jokey intent.
nagelfar
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by nagelfar »

TheDukeAbides wrote:
nagelfar wrote:I think if you look at this as some kind of serious movie you lose. I think (at least I HOPE!) this is to be seen tongue in cheek, especially considering the end.
If it was played either as a joke or not to be taken seriously, then that was lost too.

SPOILER...

Finding a Tommy Gun at the end as being a bit daft struck me more of just a terrible plot/writing rather than any serious jokey intent.
This is what finally convinced me that it was MEANT to be a tongue in cheek thing. It was such a deus ex machina moment it must have been on purpose.
DJBenz
-----
-----

Post by DJBenz »

For those that didn't make it to the disco screen, a chance to see it at home. :)