So, where are you sitting?

The rotting remains of 2012's festival
Marko
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Re: So, where are you sitting?

Post by Marko »

Row A
Never sat so close before, im expecting eye ache, neck ache and face ache but im so excited still, fave event of the year.

seanface
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by seanface »

satanslittlehelper wrote:Got my usual seats of F35/36 again (3rd year in a row!), close enough to the front and most importantly on the aisle. Can't wait!
I'm F37. See you in August!
bloodlustbarbie
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by bloodlustbarbie »

Woo, I'm skulking about at the back in P31 - I'm prepared to be mocked for my many of cups of tea and health food snacks again! Everything booked (treating myself to Northumberland House agian) so very excited now, see you all in August! xxx
The Aylmer
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by The Aylmer »

N22 for me. Which is more or less the same sort of area I'm in every year. My usual 'crew' have all either blown out due to stag weekends or else only got day tickets due to weddings in other parts of the UK! Really, whoever these people are that are deciding to celebrate their imminent wedded bliss by holding it OVER THE COURSE OF THE FRIGHTFEST WEEKEND, you really are an inconsiderate bunch of @%&#'s. Thankfully, I've been told I'm sat next to Phil Ashton for the first 3 days so that's pretty cool. Phil won the Frightfest quiz a couple of years back so I'll be copying his answers this time around. That said... first 3 days... what day is the quiz usually on?... oh FFS.
Marko
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by Marko »

The Aylmer wrote:N22 for me. Which is more or less the same sort of area I'm in every year. My usual 'crew' have all either blown out due to stag weekends or else only got day tickets due to weddings in other parts of the UK! Really, whoever these people are that are deciding to celebrate their imminent wedded bliss by holding it OVER THE COURSE OF THE FRIGHTFEST WEEKEND, you really are an inconsiderate bunch of @%&#'s. Thankfully, I've been told I'm sat next to Phil Ashton for the first 3 days so that's pretty cool. Phil won the Frightfest quiz a couple of years back so I'll be copying his answers this time around. That said... first 3 days... what day is the quiz usually on?... oh FFS.
Got the same thing going on! Having to miss most of Saturday due to a wedding. I'll be at a ceremony day dreaming about Zombies and free t shirts. But ive still got a full weekend pass, no way im missing out on the other days!
johnhorman
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by johnhorman »

I'm in H17. On the aisle in the right of the centre block at the front - more or less where I was last time - well worth the Sleepy Q, hanging out with FF buddies
Malky
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by Malky »

I'm D30 and my mate is in D31 or vice versa. I imagine he will take the actual aisle seat as he is 8 inches taller than this sawn off runt.
morralex
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by morralex »

lupogirl wrote:We are in K24 and K23

So just behind youz two as well.
Kris
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by Kris »

bloodlustbarbie wrote:Woo, I'm skulking about at the back in P31 - I'm prepared to be mocked for my many of cups of tea and health food snacks again! Everything booked (treating myself to Northumberland House agian) so very excited now, see you all in August! xxx
Practically in front of me
Horror fan and avid tea drinker, to discuss the merits of all of the Friday the 13th movies over a nice cup of Assam. Contributor to http://www.realreelscares.com
Kris
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by Kris »

Have I got Row Q to myself folks? I don't smell, honest.
Horror fan and avid tea drinker, to discuss the merits of all of the Friday the 13th movies over a nice cup of Assam. Contributor to http://www.realreelscares.com
Lou_Roll
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Lou_Roll »

bloodlustbarbie wrote:Woo, I'm skulking about at the back in P31 - I'm prepared to be mocked for my many of cups of tea and health food snacks again! Everything booked (treating myself to Northumberland House agian) so very excited now, see you all in August! xxx

I'm only doing a day pass and individual films this year, but I'll be the same. Last year (full weekend) I had sushi, fruit, vitimins, water, and cereal bars! I was mocked a lot, but I guess the difference is we don't take up two seats because of it! :wink:
MI5 messed with my salad.
Twitter: Lou_Roll
Lunny68
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Lunny68 »

The Aylmer wrote:N22 for me. Which is more or less the same sort of area I'm in every year. My usual 'crew' have all either blown out due to stag weekends or else only got day tickets due to weddings in other parts of the UK! Really, whoever these people are that are deciding to celebrate their imminent wedded bliss by holding it OVER THE COURSE OF THE FRIGHTFEST WEEKEND, you really are an inconsiderate bunch of @%&#'s. Thankfully, I've been told I'm sat next to Phil Ashton for the first 3 days so that's pretty cool. Phil won the Frightfest quiz a couple of years back so I'll be copying his answers this time around. That said... first 3 days... what day is the quiz usually on?... oh FFS.
Hello Neighbour - as Dennis Hopper once said - I'm in N21. ( I'm guessing Hopper never said that) Should be a good 'un!
The Aylmer
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by The Aylmer »

Lunny68 wrote:
Hello Neighbour - as Dennis Hopper once said - I'm in N21. ( I'm guessing Hopper never said that) Should be a good 'un!
Hello to you too! And I think Hopper did say that last bit, but it was just a tad inaudible on the soundtrack due to the constant inhalation of amyl nitrate (or whatever it was he was breathing through that mask).

Looking forward to meeting up and comparing notes after each film :D
bnny666
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by bnny666 »

Kris wrote:Have I got Row Q to myself folks? I don't smell, honest.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE! We're in Q! Q35, Q36, Q37 ... me and my man had these seats last year and a friend we met at last year's festival is braving the seat next to us again. Very excited, the line-up looks awesome! See you there :D
"Look at your reflection in the mirror. You're a creature of the night Michael, just like out of a comic book! You're a vampire Michael! My own brother, a goddamn, shit-sucking vampire. You wait 'till mom finds out, buddy!"

t: @moomin_sez
Lunny68
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Lunny68 »

The Aylmer wrote:
Lunny68 wrote:
Hello to you too! And I think Hopper did say that last bit, but it was just a tad inaudible on the soundtrack due to the constant inhalation of amyl nitrate (or whatever it was he was breathing through that mask).

Looking forward to meeting up and comparing notes after each film :D
Excellent. Will be great to have a bit of a chinwag about each movie - And possibly a rendition of the candy coloured clown...