The Road To Frightfest

The rotting remains of 2012's festival
ArghZombies
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

The Road To Frightfest

Post by ArghZombies »

So, any word on what (if anything) will be happening during this little segment each year? No Adam and Joe as far as I'm aware, but last year there was the mostly successful John Carpenter tribute films each night instead so I wouldn't be surprised if we get some Argento tribute shorts or something this time around.

Any ideas if anything is planned for this year?
Twitter: @ArghZombies
Blandhorror
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Re: The Road To Frightfest

Post by Blandhorror »

Thanks for spamming us with links to both your blogs. Not really what the forums are for.
Also, they're a bit basic looking. Or is that the look you were going for?
ArghZombies
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by ArghZombies »

Blandhorror wrote:Thanks for spamming us with links to both your blogs. Not really what the forums are for.
Also, they're a bit basic looking. Or is that the look you were going for?
Ah ok, I see what you're doing there. You are referring to my signature below my actual post because you're upset I complained that you were posting only spam to your own blog, and not joining in any of the discussions on here?

Well yes, I have links to my blogs on my signature, just as other people on this forum do. They are displayed beneath my actual comments in this forum. I have no problem with people including links in their own signatures, you are free to do the same. What I didn't like was seeing you start up numerous new posts that only consist of links promoting your own site.

And as for the critique: Fair enough, mine are basic yes (and one of them is pretty out of date too, to be honest). Free wordpress templates have a habit of looking like that. If I decide to start up a more official one I'll be sure to use some genuine web development, but currently they meets my needs for the time being, thanks.
Blandhorror
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by Blandhorror »

Can we stop bitching at each other now then?
I really dont like having to do it!
Wiltaim
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Wiltaim »

Anyone want to bitch about my signature ?
If you do, I might have to add a Troll 2 link :wink:
Twitter: @Rowdoc
Letterboxd: Rowdoc
Entropia Universe : Rowdoc Rowdoc Donner
Wiltaim
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Wiltaim »

Back on topic : I have nothing about what may be filling the Douche Bros slots .....that sounds so wrong
Twitter: @Rowdoc
Letterboxd: Rowdoc
Entropia Universe : Rowdoc Rowdoc Donner
ArghZombies
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by ArghZombies »

Wiltaim wrote:Back on topic : I have nothing about what may be filling the Douche Bros slots .....that sounds so wrong
It's the fact that they get called 'Adam and Joe' that confuses me. I automatically think of Buxton and Cornish! Maybe that means I'm showing my age.
DJBenz
-----
-----

Post by DJBenz »

I could happily do without Argento inspired filler between films, but then I'm probably the only one who's not rabidly excited about the whole guest of honour thing with him. An important filmmaker for sure, but I've never particularly been a huge fan of his work.

One thing's for sure, there's so much already planned and made public and the FF boys keep promising lots of surprises too, so there should be plenty of interesting events taking place between the screenings.