Fresh Meat

Frightfest preview...

Post by Blandhorror »

ArghZombies
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Re: Frightfest preview...

Post by ArghZombies »

This forum doesn't exist purely for you to spam your own blog without contributing anything to the actual forum content yourself. And also; you also choose to build your site entirely out of Flash?
Twitter: @ArghZombies
Blandhorror
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by Blandhorror »

A tad unfair. I've been to the festival several times myself and am a regular reader of the messageboards/forums
I don't earn any money out of the site, I merely thought that it may interest some people on this forum.
and Flash content will be converting to html very soon
Peace!
Wiltaim
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Wiltaim »

At least you are not selling kitchens ! Moderators ???
That said, I don't see the point of a preview any festival especially FF given this site does it that already.

Just my groats worth
Twitter: @Rowdoc
Letterboxd: Rowdoc
Entropia Universe : Rowdoc Rowdoc Donner
Blandhorror
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by Blandhorror »

Actually, I can get you a new kitchen for a decent price if you're interested......
morralex
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by morralex »

Liking the bitching guys, keep going. And blandhorror is not a good name for a site, sorry.
Blandhorror
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by Blandhorror »

1. The website is not called "BlandHorror". That is merely my username as my surname is "Bland".
2. Be quiet
Wiltaim
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Wiltaim »

Blandhorror wrote:2. Be quiet
In a week's time , He will be ! cos he is sitting next to me
Twitter: @Rowdoc
Letterboxd: Rowdoc
Entropia Universe : Rowdoc Rowdoc Donner
Blandhorror
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by Blandhorror »

ha!
anoy yin barsted
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by anoy yin barsted »

Jesus Wept

What is the matter with you people? Blandhorror is simply sharing his site with what he hopes would be like minded people- some people on this board need to learn some manners. What, this message board is the only place where you read about horror?

For what its worth, I've had a ganders at the site and I quite like it. Whats the problem?

And, also, Arghzombies- people in glass houses, bruv.

This is hardly representative of the world famous friendly fright-fest community.

Disappointing.
Fred Krueger! He's inside me, and he wants to take me again!
ArghZombies
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by ArghZombies »

anoy yin barsted wrote:Jesus Wept

What is the matter with you people? Blandhorror is simply sharing his site with what he hopes would be like minded people- some people on this board need to learn some manners. What, this message board is the only place where you read about horror?

For what its worth, I've had a ganders at the site and I quite like it. Whats the problem?

And, also, Arghzombies- people in glass houses, bruv.

This is hardly representative of the world famous friendly fright-fest community.

Disappointing.
Yeah I got annoyed that I've seen him only ever popping up several times in the past to post links to his blog and just treating the forum for promotion. Now it looks like he's actually participating and not just using this site for self-promotion so it's all good. Nothing wrong with appending a link in your signature, lots of us do that. I have no intention of being unfriendly, I just had seen other spam posts here and it was just getting annoying.
Wulfster
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by Wulfster »

And breathe ...

I haven't stuck my nose into this thread before, because I didn't want to rake the coals over or make anything worse (and I'm a coward).
I just wanted to say that I have communicated with "blandhorror" a number of times, and I can assure you that he is a thoroughly nice guy, who is very passionate about the horror genre and screenwriting. (Anybody who can manage a full interview with Jack Ketchum has my admiration!). He had no intention of using this forum as a promotional tool, but just wanted to draw attention to the promotion that his site was doing on Frighfest.
To be honest, I think you just caught each other on a bad day ...

Peace Brothers. 8)

We don't be a wanting a'nuther one of them "Gorezone" situations. :shock:

Looking forward to mingling with all you wonderful chaps/laydeez in two days time ... even if I have just had some kind of weird allergic skin reaction, my face has puffed up, and I look like Peter Griffin ... my luck! :roll:
ArghZombies
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by ArghZombies »

Yeah, it's cool, I'm over it now. ;)
Kris
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by Kris »

Gorezone, wonder what they are doing these days
Horror fan and avid tea drinker, to discuss the merits of all of the Friday the 13th movies over a nice cup of Assam. Contributor to http://www.realreelscares.com
Blandhorror
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by Blandhorror »

Firstly, I appreciate the support and the fact that no one seems to be aggrieved with me any more!
In retrospect I can understand some initial hostility towards me based on my postings. It was never my intention to offend anyone, I just though that fellow frighfesters may be interested in some of the stuff on my site. If it doesnt interest you then no problem, it's not everyone's cup of tea. But I welcome any suggestions/comments anyone has to offer. As long as they're constructive.

If anyone is going to see "Under the Bed" at frightfest then check out my site in the next day or too, as there will be an interview with the writer, Eric J Stolze. Or not. Entirely up tp you! ;)

Sorry, I couldnt resist plugging my site one last time!

Richard