PDF Timetable

London Frightfest 2013 has been and gone, this forum is available to post film reviews, chat, etc. from the festival.
zappa fan
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Re: PDF Timetable

Post by zappa fan »

Total Film Icon

I wonder who it could be. To go from Tobe Hooper to Larry Fessenden to Dario Argento = Chould be anyone.
LAST FILM- Turistas 2006
"It's always funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious." - Bill Hicks

twitter @nottsey
Letterboxd nottsey
Instagram nottsey
benj
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by benj »

iomega wrote:The festival programme has just been updated, however there is one more event to be announced. This will happen next Friday the 26th in our next newsletter.

Ian
Thanks for letting us know. Online planner is now updated to match the changes: http://benj.com/frightfest
DJBenz
-----
-----

Post by DJBenz »

benj wrote:Online planner is now updated to match the changes: http://benj.com/frightfest
That's efficiency, right there. :D
iomega
Frightfest Organiser
Frightfest Organiser

Post by iomega »

There is no Total Film Icon this year.
DJBenz
-----
-----

Post by DJBenz »

iomega wrote:There is no Total Film Icon this year.
Whoa! :o
Kris
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by Kris »

The mystery deepens
Horror fan and avid tea drinker, to discuss the merits of all of the Friday the 13th movies over a nice cup of Assam. Contributor to http://www.realreelscares.com
Rue-morgue Jay
----
----

Post by Rue-morgue Jay »

iomega wrote:There is no Total Film Icon this year.

But you are keeping the quiz right? RIGHT! I need my fix of horror soundtracks! :o :D
zappa fan
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by zappa fan »

This was posted on twitter

@Film4FrightFest

This year there's no short film showcase, shorts will be playing before selected feature films over the #FrightFest weekend. #F4FF
LAST FILM- Turistas 2006
"It's always funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious." - Bill Hicks

twitter @nottsey
Letterboxd nottsey
Instagram nottsey
sdaveak47
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by sdaveak47 »

Maybe Sunday is being mixed up a little, currently there's a 7 hour gap with a quiz and 2 85minute films being shown.
benj
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by benj »

sdaveak47 wrote:Maybe Sunday is being mixed up a little, currently there's a 7 hour gap with a quiz and 2 85minute films being shown.
Is this on my online planner? If so, let me know what browser (and version) you're seeing this on so I can recreate it and hopefully sort it.
Kris
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by Kris »

I'm sure all will be answered in due course, theres six weeks to go yet.

Would I like a special guest? Not really, I go to FF for the films and as cool as it is people come along to the festival, seeing new horror movies is what it is about for me
Horror fan and avid tea drinker, to discuss the merits of all of the Friday the 13th movies over a nice cup of Assam. Contributor to http://www.realreelscares.com
sdaveak47
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by sdaveak47 »

benj wrote:
sdaveak47 wrote:Maybe Sunday is being mixed up a little, currently there's a 7 hour gap with a quiz and 2 85minute films being shown.
Is this on my online planner? If so, let me know what browser (and version) you're seeing this on so I can recreate it and hopefully sort it.
It's probably just me reading things wrong but I got it from the main site - In Fear finishes at 14:05 and The Last Days 21:10
DJBenz
-----
-----

Post by DJBenz »

sdaveak47 wrote:It's probably just me reading things wrong but I got it from the main site - In Fear finishes at 14:05 and The Last Days 21:10
You're missing the stuff in between. ;)

sdaveak47
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by sdaveak47 »

Well I did say there was a quiz and 2 85 minute films being shown in that 7 hour period - how long is the quiz anyway?
DJBenz
-----
-----

Post by DJBenz »

sdaveak47 wrote:Well I did say there was a quiz and 2 85 minute films being shown in that 7 hour period - how long is the quiz anyway?
Sorry, missed that bit above. The quiz will take about an hour or so. I think the questions take about 30 minutes, then 10 minutes to get all the answer sheets in, then another 20-ish minutes to get the answers out. Don't know with the 666 Awards as it's a new feature. Don't forget though, that there are many special surprise treats and short films that will be used to fill the gaps.

So for the 2.50 slot, you might have:

2.50pm Short Film / sneak peek
3.00pm Quiz Starts
4.00pm Quiz Finishes
4.05pm Short Film / sneak peek
4.15pm Grief Tourist
5.50pm Grief Tourist Finishes (which gives a reasonable break for an evening meal)