Frightfest 2013 Ticket Information

London Frightfest 2013 has been and gone, this forum is available to post film reviews, chat, etc. from the festival.
DJBenz
-----
-----

Frightfest 2013 Ticket Information

Post by DJBenz »

Frightfest Weekend takes place Thursday 22nd August - Monday 26th August 2013

FrightFest Weekend Passes go on sale Saturday 29th June in person, online and phone via Empire Cinemas (Time TBC, possibly earlier this year, 11am or 10.30am)

Weekend Passes are £170

Day Passes:
Thursday 22nd August - £29
Friday 23rd, Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th - £56.
Monday 26th - £47.

Single Tickets this year will remain at the same price as last year, £12.

Sleepy Queue Film
Everyone buying a pass in person on Saturday 29th June will also be able to attend the free film screening of James Wan's The Conjuring at The Empire Leicester Square
Ian Rattray, Frightfest Organiser wrote:If you are buying a ticket just for yourself you can have one ticket to see the film. If you are buying more than one, each person who is actually buying the tickets is entitled to a maximum of two tickets to see The Conjuring. We would appreciate it, so as many people as possible can see the film, that you don't ask if you are buying multiple tickets for more tickets than you actually need, just because you can. We try to be as fair as we can with these things, so we ask you to be responsible and not take the piss.
The film line-up will be announced on the 28th June

For more info see: http://www.frightfest.co.uk/Newsletters/page1.html
Kris
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Re: Frightfest 2013 Ticket Information

Post by Kris »

Oh I will be buying it on the day. Just need to sort out that pesky day in work on the Saturday grr!
Horror fan and avid tea drinker, to discuss the merits of all of the Friday the 13th movies over a nice cup of Assam. Contributor to http://www.realreelscares.com
DJBenz
-----
-----

Post by DJBenz »

First post updated with latest info.
sherbetbizarre
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by sherbetbizarre »

DJBenz wrote:Everyone buying a pass in person on Saturday 29th June will also be able to attend the free film screening of James Wan's The Conjuring at The Empire Leicester Square
Nice one!
scoutthehorizon
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by scoutthehorizon »

Great news huh? Nice to see the price hasn't increased too much!

I'll be in the sleeper queue [celebrating my 21st birthday on the 29th] from about 8pm. It's gonna be an absolute blast as it always is. And yet another great film this year [I've been told The Conjuring is this years Sinister]. Roll on 27 days!

@scoutthehorizon
mytwocentsfilm.wordpress.com

Twitter @scoutthehorizon
scoutthehorizon
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by scoutthehorizon »

Enjoy feeps!
mytwocentsfilm.wordpress.com

Twitter @scoutthehorizon
Charlie
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by Charlie »

Previously always bought day and individual tickets online, but this year I need to get three weekend passes for Frightfest for me and my two brothers - will this be okay? or is there a limited to how many I can buy in person... i.e one per person? Anyone know?
streetrw
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by streetrw »

Charlie wrote:Previously always bought day and individual tickets online, but this year I need to get three weekend passes for Frightfest for me and my two brothers - will this be okay? or is there a limited to how many I can buy in person... i.e one per person? Anyone know?
Three's probably okay - I've bought three passes in the past. If you were buying forty that would probably be different.
http://streetrw.blogspot.com - For all your occasional film rambling needs.
http://twitter.com/streetrw - For when you really need to know what I had for breakfast.

AND NOW: SKYPE!
TheDukeAbides
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by TheDukeAbides »

The tense, cold feeling beings to dawn.

Not only is the debate still raging in my head as to whether to do the sleepy queue or gamble online, the travel situation is shaping up to be nice and cheap getting there, but 6 times more getting back.
zappa fan
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by zappa fan »

TheDukeAbides wrote:the travel situation is shaping up to be nice and cheap getting there, but 6 times more getting back.
Have you looked at the Megabus? or National Express?
LAST FILM- Turistas 2006
"It's always funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious." - Bill Hicks

twitter @nottsey
Letterboxd nottsey
Instagram nottsey
TheDukeAbides
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by TheDukeAbides »

zappa fan wrote:
TheDukeAbides wrote:the travel situation is shaping up to be nice and cheap getting there, but 6 times more getting back.
Have you looked at the Megabus? or National Express?
I've come back from London on a bus before - it was one of the most soul destroying journeys of my life.

But if the price difference is substantial enough I may just plump for it again, the gamble is how long to leave it.
DJBenz
-----
-----

Post by DJBenz »

I usually book the train close to the time via http://www.redspottedhanky.com - any use to you?
vealster
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by vealster »

I was wondering what time The Conjuring will be showing on the 29th, And is this screening only for people who booked in person?

I know I have to work that morning so will have to book for the frightfest online but If possible I'd like to pick up my booking from the cinema later in the day and see the film.

I'm guessing the film is going to be showing sometime just after midday which would make it a mute point.
zappa fan
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by zappa fan »

Think they'll be aiming for 12noon start; but I guess it depends how quickly people get their passes. I'll be heading off after getting my ticket. Not sure which screen they will showing it in.
LAST FILM- Turistas 2006
"It's always funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious." - Bill Hicks

twitter @nottsey
Letterboxd nottsey
Instagram nottsey
TheDukeAbides
Braaaains!
Braaaains!

Post by TheDukeAbides »

DJBenz wrote:I usually book the train close to the time via http://www.redspottedhanky.com - any use to you?
A long standing bookmark for me that, but thanks all the same.