Seating

London Frightfest 2013 has been and gone, this forum is available to post film reviews, chat, etc. from the festival.
RoadkillQueen
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Seating

Post by RoadkillQueen »

Sure this has been asked many times and is a totally stoopid question.
Group of friends going together but buying tickets separately. When buying online you have to choose a seat - will I be forcibly stpled to this seat the entire fest or is it a seating free for all first come first served per movie so we can be together ?
Lost Highway
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Re: Seating

Post by Lost Highway »

You will have to choose a seat when you book.
sandwoman
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by sandwoman »

At quieter times there are usually some areas of the cinema that are empty but during sell-out screenings you'll have to sit in the seat you've booked.
RoadkillQueen
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by RoadkillQueen »

Thanks Sandwoman - makes sense x
Kris
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by Kris »

You will be able to move around due to people watching on other screens and the first and last movies of the day (bar Thu) are usually quieter as some people prefer an earlier finish or lie in.
Horror fan and avid tea drinker, to discuss the merits of all of the Friday the 13th movies over a nice cup of Assam. Contributor to http://www.realreelscares.com
FrankenTam
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by FrankenTam »

I booked a weekend pass and will be arriving Wednesday afternoon.What do i do after i enter code into tckt machine,exchange for a pass at booking office?First time To London Frightfest :eek:
Welcome to my Nightmare!
ArghZombies
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by ArghZombies »

FrankenTam wrote:I booked a weekend pass and will be arriving Wednesday afternoon.What do i do after i enter code into tckt machine,exchange for a pass at booking office?First time To London Frightfest :eek:
go straight to the desk to pick up the pass when you arrive. You'll get a lanyard to wear for the festival with it,along with the program.

may not have them sorted for you by Wed though - you may have to wait for the Thursday to collect. Give them a ring on the day to check, save yourself a trip.
Twitter: @ArghZombies
FrankenTam
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by FrankenTam »

ArghZombies wrote:
FrankenTam wrote:I booked a weekend pass and will be arriving Wednesday afternoon.What do i do after i enter code into tckt machine,exchange for a pass at booking office?First time To London Frightfest :eek:
go straight to the desk to pick up the pass when you arrive. You'll get a lanyard to wear for the festival with it,along with the program.

may not have them sorted for you by Wed though - you may have to wait for the Thursday to collect. Give them a ring on the day to check, save yourself a trip.
Thanks for that,will be going walkabout and getting a few or more drinks after i check in.Will pop into to cinema just incase.
Welcome to my Nightmare!
Jimmer
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by Jimmer »

FrankenTam wrote:
ArghZombies wrote:

Thanks for that,will be going walkabout and getting a few or more drinks after i check in.Will pop into to cinema just incase.
You should be able to pick up your lanyard on the Wednesday, no problem. Last year I got my weekend pass online and picked up the lanyard in July while in London for 'The Dark Knight Rises' at the IMAX. They had no problem grabbing the lanyard for me even though it was nowhere near August. :)
WJB
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by WJB »

Jimmer wrote:
You should be able to pick up your lanyard on the Wednesday, no problem. Last year I got my weekend pass online and picked up the lanyard in July while in London for 'The Dark Knight Rises' at the IMAX. They had no problem grabbing the lanyard for me even though it was nowhere near August. :)
Yep - I picked mine up last Wednesday. No issues at all - he had to go to the back room to get it, but it took 30 secs.

They don't have the programmes yet though - presumably we'll get those on 22/8.