PDF Timetable

London Frightfest 2013 has been and gone, this forum is available to post film reviews, chat, etc. from the festival.
FranksWildYears
Running Zombie
Running Zombie
Posts: 121
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:45 am
Location: Scarborough

Re: PDF Timetable

Post by FranksWildYears » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:26 pm

Not being a pub person mine are brew, food and Kindle breaks, but well done that man - stellar work :). Have pretty much planned out my weekend with no stress thanks to this and all I have to do now is decide on which way the couple of clashes go.

benj
Running Zombie
Running Zombie
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:26 pm

Re: PDF Timetable

Post by benj » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:48 pm

FranksWildYears wrote:Not being a pub person mine are brew, food and Kindle breaks, but well done that man - stellar work :). Have pretty much planned out my weekend with no stress thanks to this and all I have to do now is decide on which way the couple of clashes go.
Happy to have helped :) I'm not especially a pub person either- I normally spend my breaks desperately trying to be witty about the previous film via Twitter.

Also, I'll try and add print functionality in the next few days so you don't have to get your phone out to check the itinerary. In the meantime, the good news is your selections are saved so they'll still be there the next time you visit the planner.

maxmum
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore
Posts: 1010
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:29 am
Location: Lancashire, Northern England....

Re: PDF Timetable

Post by maxmum » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:02 pm

Many thanks!
Thanks for the ride, sir.
You have lovely sheep.

@patricidalpup

ChrisReynolds
Undead Horde
Undead Horde
Posts: 281
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:01 pm

Re: PDF Timetable

Post by ChrisReynolds » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:38 pm

Couple more changes to the itinerary: The film on Discovery Screen 1 on Friday at 13:00 seems to have been changed from "Bring me the head of Machine Gun Woman" to "Daylight" (which is annoying, because that was the only film I wanted to see at that time), and on Monday, "On Tender Hooks" and "Demons Rook" have swapped around.

benj
Running Zombie
Running Zombie
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:26 pm

Re: PDF Timetable

Post by benj » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:50 pm

ChrisReynolds wrote:Couple more changes to the itinerary: The film on Discovery Screen 1 on Friday at 13:00 seems to have been changed from "Bring me the head of Machine Gun Woman" to "Daylight" (which is annoying, because that was the only film I wanted to see at that time), and on Monday, "On Tender Hooks" and "Demons Rook" have swapped around.
Thanks for letting me know (I never realized how fluid the scheduling was!)- think I've got those in there now.

benj
Running Zombie
Running Zombie
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:26 pm

Re: PDF Timetable

Post by benj » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:56 pm

For anyone interested, I've given the FF online planner an bit of a tidy up and added a Print button.

http://benj.com/frightfest

Once again, all feedback welcome...

User avatar
TheDukeAbides
Braaaains!
Braaaains!
Posts: 574
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:08 pm
Location: North West of England
Contact:

Re: PDF Timetable

Post by TheDukeAbides » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:03 pm

Excellent.

I'm sure all my best laid plans will be laid to waste as a giddy and drunk me scutters from screen to screen, but thanks for your work in doing this.

Kris
Undead Horde
Undead Horde
Posts: 324
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:18 am
Location: Royton, Oldham
Contact:

Re: PDF Timetable

Post by Kris » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:18 pm

Superb thanks so much for this
Horror fan and avid tea drinker, to discuss the merits of all of the Friday the 13th movies over a nice cup of Assam. Contributor to http://www.realreelscares.com

monstermalin
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:06 am

Re: PDF Timetable

Post by monstermalin » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:11 pm

Super thanks! I just printed my timetable and it looks good :)

iomega
Frightfest Organiser
Frightfest Organiser
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:12 pm

Re: PDF Timetable

Post by iomega » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:30 am

Just some heads up on these PDF timetables. There has been a bit of movement in this years lineup. There has been some slight tweaking of times in the main screen and some of the films in the discovery screens have been moved around for various reasons. We are working very hard to get this year's printed programme in the cinema in time for the single tickets going on sale on 27 July. Once I get this done and get it out of the door to the printers, I will take some time and update the timetable on the website. Barring any unforeseen eventualities nothing should change after this.

Ian

benj
Running Zombie
Running Zombie
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:26 pm

Re: PDF Timetable

Post by benj » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:35 am

iomega wrote:Just some heads up on these PDF timetables. There has been a bit of movement in this years lineup. There has been some slight tweaking of times in the main screen and some of the films in the discovery screens have been moved around for various reasons. We are working very hard to get this year's printed programme in the cinema in time for the single tickets going on sale on 27 July. Once I get this done and get it out of the door to the printers, I will take some time and update the timetable on the website. Barring any unforeseen eventualities nothing should change after this.

Ian
Cool- let us know when everything's set in stone and I'll update accordingly.

DJBenz
-----
-----
Posts: 720
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:12 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: PDF Timetable

Post by DJBenz » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:48 pm

iomega wrote:Just some heads up on these PDF timetables. There has been a bit of movement in this years lineup. There has been some slight tweaking of times in the main screen and some of the films in the discovery screens have been moved around for various reasons. We are working very hard to get this year's printed programme in the cinema in time for the single tickets going on sale on 27 July. Once I get this done and get it out of the door to the printers, I will take some time and update the timetable on the website. Barring any unforeseen eventualities nothing should change after this.

Ian
Bit inconvenient Ian, can you put everything back so it doesn't mess up Benj's planner please? :p

AlessaDark
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:19 am

Re: PDF Timetable

Post by AlessaDark » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:46 pm

I really want to see both Painless and The Devil's Rook, but both times they clash with other films I want to see :( This is, at least testament to how attractive I've found the lineup this year :p

User avatar
morralex
Running Zombie
Running Zombie
Posts: 224
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:48 am
Contact:

Re: PDF Timetable

Post by morralex » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:50 pm

AlessaDark wrote:I really want to see both Painless and The Devil's Rook, but both times they clash with other films I want to see :( This is, at least testament to how attractive I've found the lineup this year :p
So up for Devil's Rook! It looks acez

iomega
Frightfest Organiser
Frightfest Organiser
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:12 pm

Re: PDF Timetable

Post by iomega » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:39 am

The festival programme has just been updated, however there is one more event to be announced. This will happen next Friday the 26th in our next newsletter.

Ian

Post Reply