Selling Tickets!

London Frightfest 2013 has been and gone, this forum is available to post film reviews, chat, etc. from the festival.
jackypoos
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Selling Tickets!

Post by jackypoos »

Hi I'm new here! I'm not sure if this is allowed in these forums but I'm in a spot of bother with my tickets! I can no longer make it due to an urgent matter and so I have 2 Festival Passes to sell if anyone is in need!

I'm not sure where to go for selling tickets (or if it even is indeed possible). I've looked on ebay but it seems no one is listing them.

I'm happy to sell them for less than face value, I just need to get rid of them!
DJBenz
-----
-----

Re: Selling Tickets!

Post by DJBenz »

jackypoos wrote:Hi I'm new here! I'm not sure if this is allowed in these forums
It's no problem at all. :)

You might want to tweet at the @Film4Frightfest account letting them know you have a pass for sale too, they may retweet for you.
jackypoos
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by jackypoos »

Ah brilliant, thank you for your help; I'll try your suggestion. If anyone on here is interested also, I'm happy to come to an arrangement (I can forward the booking confirmation along with ref number to print your tickets out at the venue).

I've been the last couple of years and I'm absolutely gutted I can't attend this time!
TheDeadZone
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by TheDeadZone »

PM'd and emailed you re tickets!
bounce08
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by bounce08 »

Are these still for sale? Im guessing not.....