All-Nighter 2013 Information

The smouldering remains of the Frightfest 2013 Halloween All-Nighter.
DJBenz
-----
-----

All-Nighter 2013 Information

Post by DJBenz »

Had an update from Ian on the All-Nighter info. Most of it is readily available, but no harm in collecting it here.

The London All Nighter is on the 26th October. Usual start time around 6.30 p.m. Venue is the Vue West End.

Films will be announced on the 27th September with tickets on sale on the 1st October.

Regional dates the following Saturday, 2nd November with the exception of Bristol. This may be the following week (TBC).

Newcastle, Sunderland, Glasgow, which will be an all day event (TBC) and Bristol. Prices to be confirmed.

Thread will be updated when more info becomes available.
iomega
Frightfest Organiser
Frightfest Organiser

Re: All-Nighter 2013 Information

Post by iomega »

An update on tickets for the All Nighter. The will go on sale on the 1st October
DJBenz
-----
-----

Post by DJBenz »

Thanks Ian, updated first post.
Wiltaim
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Wiltaim »

Normally , how quick do the tickets sell out ? hours or days?
Twitter: @Rowdoc
Letterboxd: Rowdoc
Entropia Universe : Rowdoc Rowdoc Donner
sherbetbizarre
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by sherbetbizarre »

Because it's now spread over the country, there were still spare seats at London last year...
zappa fan
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by zappa fan »

Join us for The FrightFest All-nighter 2013 as the UK's biggest, best and most beloved horror fantasy festival its critically acclaimed Halloween event to Vue West End for a third year. Six world and European horror movies over one intense 12 hour period on Saturday 26 October. It's going to be shock around the clock with all the must-see chiller movies of the moment:

Soulmate (UK premiere)
Patrick (UK premiere)
Discopath
Mark of the Devil
The Station (UK premiere)
Nothing Left to Fear (UK premiere).
LAST FILM- Turistas 2006
"It's always funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious." - Bill Hicks

twitter @nottsey
Letterboxd nottsey
Instagram nottsey
jeneralrobin
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by jeneralrobin »

zappa fan wrote:Join us for The FrightFest All-nighter 2013 as the UK's biggest, best and most beloved horror fantasy festival its critically acclaimed Halloween event to Vue West End for a third year. Six world and European horror movies over one intense 12 hour period on Saturday 26 October. It's going to be shock around the clock with all the must-see chiller movies of the moment:

Soulmate (UK premiere)
Patrick (UK premiere)
Discopath
Mark of the Devil
The Station (UK premiere)
Nothing Left to Fear (UK premiere).

Hi Zappa fan - are the films the same for all venues? I go to the Bristol one which Watershed have confirmed will now be on Saturday 16th November. I can't remember from last year if the same films are played in Bristol as they are in London?
PS - where do you get your info from? I thought the films would all be on the webiste today but not there as yet!... :(
soberdave72@hotmail.com
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by soberdave72@hotmail.com »

Damn, I was going to miss this, due to the fact that staying up all night, genuinely kills me for a couple of days, but will now have to go. The Guys once more, have got a sensational line up, The Station! Christmas has come early.
zappa fan
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by zappa fan »

Got info from the Vue website link here ... http://www.myvue.com/latest-movies/info ... ghter-2013
LAST FILM- Turistas 2006
"It's always funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious." - Bill Hicks

twitter @nottsey
Letterboxd nottsey
Instagram nottsey
eye4images
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by eye4images »

Just curious but why is it that the North West of England is consistently ignored. We have Liverpool & Manchester but are constantly expected to travel, at great expense, to other parts to catch these events. Surely not a lot to ask to be included at some time.
FranksWildYears
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by FranksWildYears »

eye4images wrote:Just curious but why is it that the North West of England is consistently ignored. We have Liverpool & Manchester but are constantly expected to travel, at great expense, to other parts to catch these events. Surely not a lot to ask to be included at some time.
Nothing north of London up the entire East side or in Yorkshire either, despite us having Leeds, Sheffield, York, Hull and so on. Yet one each for Newcastle and Sunderland which are barely ten miles away from each other.

I just wind up going to the London one anyway - it's not exactly convenient, but at least the start and finish times mean not having to fork out for a hotel.
iomega
Frightfest Organiser
Frightfest Organiser

Post by iomega »

There are reasons that we don't go to certain towns. Manchester for instance has Grim Up North and Sheffield has Celluloid Screams.

Ian
pauluspink
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by pauluspink »

It's passed 9am and I can't seem to find the link on the Vue website.

Has anyone managed to get tickets?
I do Special Make-Up Effects & Prosthetics (SFX): Graphic Delusions: Facebook Page
Stephen with ph
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by Stephen with ph »

Just phoned the Vue.

They know nothing :eek:

This happened last year, didn't it?
Critter Egg
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Critter Egg »

I tried phoning and the guy I spoke to said they had no information on when the tickets would go on sale. I'm having to try whilst at work, so hoping the tickets will appear before I have to go to a meeting at 10 am :(
"What's that you've got on your feet there?""Good Guy PJ Sneakers!"