We are taking questions about FrightFest 2014

Taking place over the Bank Holiday weekend, 21st - 25th August 2014
Stevey K
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Re: We are taking questions about FrightFest 2014

Post by Stevey K »

I know it has been indicated that it is likely that whilst you stay in the same seat for the duration - as before - that the films will possibly be shown in different orders dependent on which screen you are in. I know it is technically possible to show films across several screens so wouldn't it make sense just to have the same programme on each of the three main screens... Half the fun of being in the main screen is afterwards and "arguing" with friends about the merits of the film you have just seen. This will become slightly more difficult when you have to to say to people "have you seen...", "No"... "Oh okay i won't say anything..."
zappa fan
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by zappa fan »

Discussion could have to wait the following day (or in the bar that night). Hopefully people can remember what they have seen.

I think most people will be booking the bigger of the three screens. Screen 5
LAST FILM- Turistas 2006
"It's always funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious." - Bill Hicks

twitter @nottsey
Letterboxd nottsey
Instagram nottsey
STun
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by STun »

Will there still be day passes available at a later date too?
Ever drunk Bailey's from a shoe?
Buffalobill
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by Buffalobill »

Question for Ian... for those not joining the sleepy queue, when booking our tickets online, can Vue be whizzy enough to allow us to select our seats across the 3 screens in one go? Idea being we can select the best ones available, rather than having to check each screen individually which will slow the process down and risk missing out. Thanks.
iomega
Frightfest Organiser
Frightfest Organiser

Post by iomega »

Day passes will be available on Sleepy Queue day along the festival passes. Single tickets will be available from 19th July.

Ian.
iomega
Frightfest Organiser
Frightfest Organiser

Post by iomega »

Not 100% sure as yet. I saw a work in progress of the proposed ticket page this morning and it looks really slick. I have further meetings with Vue next week. I will be posting details of the ticket journey as it was described to me today once finalised on the ticket pages of the website.

Ian