Cougher in Horror Channel Screen

Taking place over the Bank Holiday weekend, 21st - 25th August 2014
Post Reply
frightfester020714
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:46 pm

Cougher in Horror Channel Screen

Post by frightfester020714 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:15 am

Row L. Middle section. End of row descending.
Please sort out your cough.
I hear you every year an its really annoying.

jerichodark
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:33 pm

Re: Cougher in Horror Channel Screen

Post by jerichodark » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:07 am

He was sat right behind me, on the plus side, the guy who shouted, "OK, I'll watch it" about The Strain in the same screen was a total highlight.

User avatar
TheDukeAbides
Undead Horde
Undead Horde
Posts: 440
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:08 pm
Location: North West of England
Contact:

Re: Cougher in Horror Channel Screen

Post by TheDukeAbides » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:33 am

There was one in the the Film Four (5) Screen.

Though I think he seemed to be in the Day pass section.

Sounded terminal to me.

User avatar
zappa fan
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore
Posts: 1021
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:21 pm
Location: Sunny Caerphilly (133.4 Miles West of Fright Fest)
Contact:

Re: Cougher in Horror Channel Screen

Post by zappa fan » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:03 pm

thought this said "Cougar". :lol:
LAST FILM- Wyrmwood ** fun
"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible." - The Mighty Frank Zappa

twitter @nottsey

jimbo
Running Zombie
Running Zombie
Posts: 189
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: Cougher in Horror Channel Screen

Post by jimbo » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:06 pm

jerichodark wrote:He was sat right behind me, on the plus side, the guy who shouted, "OK, I'll watch it" about The Strain in the same screen was a total highlight.
That was me! I couldn't hold back...

James Moran

User avatar
zappa fan
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore
Posts: 1021
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:21 pm
Location: Sunny Caerphilly (133.4 Miles West of Fright Fest)
Contact:

Re: Cougher in Horror Channel Screen

Post by zappa fan » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:36 pm

It did have to be said.

James - Sorry I mixed up the "Switch your Bloody Phones Off" when speaking with you, it had been a long fest by that point.
LAST FILM- Wyrmwood ** fun
"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible." - The Mighty Frank Zappa

twitter @nottsey

jimbo
Running Zombie
Running Zombie
Posts: 189
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: Cougher in Horror Channel Screen

Post by jimbo » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:47 pm

zappa fan wrote:It did have to be said.

James - Sorry I mixed up the "Switch your Bloody Phones Off" when speaking with you, it had been a long fest by that point.
No sorry required, by the time we get halfway through FF all bets are off re: sanity, memory, and knowing what day it is...

User avatar
zappa fan
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore
Posts: 1021
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:21 pm
Location: Sunny Caerphilly (133.4 Miles West of Fright Fest)
Contact:

Re: Cougher in Horror Channel Screen

Post by zappa fan » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:48 am

jimbo wrote: No sorry required, by the time we get halfway through FF all bets are off re: sanity, memory, and knowing what day it is...
Thanks James.
LAST FILM- Wyrmwood ** fun
"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible." - The Mighty Frank Zappa

twitter @nottsey

maxmum
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore
Posts: 1010
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:29 am
Location: Lancashire, Northern England....

Re: Cougher in Horror Channel Screen

Post by maxmum » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:00 pm

jimbo wrote:
jerichodark wrote:He was sat right behind me, on the plus side, the guy who shouted, "OK, I'll watch it" about The Strain in the same screen was a total highlight.
That was me! I couldn't hold back...

James Moran
That was genius.

So sick of that trailer!
Thanks for the ride, sir.
You have lovely sheep.

@patricidalpup

Post Reply