Help wanted

Taking place over the Bank Holiday weekend, August 27th - 31st 2015
iomega
Frightfest Organiser
Frightfest Organiser

Help wanted

Post by iomega »

After many years of doing it all myself, I have finally decided that I need some help with the FrightFest website in the run up to August.

I'm looking for help with testing ahead of the launch, plus if anyone is up for it, help setting up this years film pages.

Testing ahead of the launch on July 2 will involve going through the pages advising on how the navigation works - hopefully better than last year, looking for spelling mistakes and checking the film credits are correct. A couple were wrong at launch last year. Links and films times will also need checking. With north of 75 films this year, fresh eyes are always welcome.

For the film pages, I need someone who knows their way around Muse.

If interested, send me a PM.

Ian.
Stevey K
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Re: Help wanted

Post by Stevey K »

Shame site is in Muse. Very conversant in Wordpress.

However I am good at proof reading from my years of working as a print designer of books, mags etc. So could be of help there if that's of any use Ian

Steve Kirkham.
iomega
Frightfest Organiser
Frightfest Organiser

Post by iomega »

Thanks Steve. Be in touch.
Stevey K
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by Stevey K »

Plus as I have built websites - even I don't use Muse - I may be able to suggest ways to navigate etc.
benj
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by benj »

Another happy to proof read if you need more eyes on this. I'm also a web developer by profession but have to admit I've never used Muse.