Weekend passes - film clash query

Taking place over the Bank Holiday weekend, August 27th - 31st 2015
Kris
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Re: Weekend passes - film clash query

Post by Kris »

As odd as this may sound I wish there were less choices this year and some repetition of the disco screen films as in previous years. I love having lots to pick from but much like my sky box, sometimes there can be too much choice. This year has been a bitch to pick what to see and also feel a little gutted there are a few things I won't get to see either.
Horror fan and avid tea drinker, to discuss the merits of all of the Friday the 13th movies over a nice cup of Assam. Contributor to http://www.realreelscares.com
DJBenz
-----
-----

Post by DJBenz »

Kris wrote:As odd as this may sound I wish there were less choices this year and some repetition of the disco screen films as in previous years. I love having lots to pick from but much like my sky box, sometimes there can be too much choice. This year has been a bitch to pick what to see and also feel a little gutted there are a few things I won't get to see either.
There's a ton of stuff I want to see in the Disco screens too, but can't because of clashes. Agreed on wishing there was some repetition of the Disco titles.
Meanbobs
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Meanbobs »

Some of the films will be available on Blu/DVD within a few months (check 'coming soon' on Amazon), or probably earlier on import. Others, for better or worse, never see the light of day again - so it's best to catch them while you can if you're curious! This could be the deal breaker.
EvilAsh
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by EvilAsh »

Malky wrote:
EvilAsh wrote:Last year I came back to my seat 5 or 6 times over the weekend to find someone in it (I was on time for each film never late), asking them to move got several different replies. One being 'I've paid for a weekend pass I can sit here' how about no.
Just don't sit in other peoples seats assuming it's ok, they may be late and it's not your seat. See what you want to see in your own seat. Also waiting for a free seat once the film starts.... yeah totally disrupt the row and those around that seat.
Were you in the Arrow screen by chance? Was the main offender a guy in his late 30's/early 40's with black hair?
Nope Film4 and different people each time from other screens