Summer Camp

Taking place over the Bank Holiday weekend, August 27th - 31st 2015
STun
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Summer Camp

Post by STun »

This was great!

Funny, Clever, Entertaining and just overall fun. Shame it wasn't shown on the main screen.

One of the best ones of the fest without a doubt.
Ever drunk Bailey's from a shoe?
Buffalobill
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Re: Summer Camp

Post by Buffalobill »

This was a hidden gem, really entertaining and put a different spin on the normal horror format. Definitely had the best crowd reaction from the films I saw too. Would have been great as a main screen film.
DJBenz
-----
-----

Post by DJBenz »

Enjoyed this a lot. Not quite as much as I expected, but still very good. The guy beside me was flying out of his seat for every jump scare, even though I thought most of them were pretty well signposted. The director was on the same row just one seat away from him, so he was in the best seat ever for the jumpiest audience member. :)

And who doesn't love a magic mushroom rage demon?
mamawaldi
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by mamawaldi »

As the title may indicate, nothing highly original but a thoroughly entertaining evil dead/cabin fever/rec mashup nonetheless. Deserved a main screen showing (take your pick from any number that it could have replaced!) and the director was a very likeable chap too.
AnotherSchmuck
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by AnotherSchmuck »

Buffalobill wrote:This was a hidden gem, really entertaining and put a different spin on the normal horror format. Definitely had the best crowd reaction from the films I saw too. Would have been great as a main screen film.
A hidden Gem indeed, I had tried to get a pass holder ticket for this but they were sold out on-line which put me in a tricky spot, I didn't fancy the other options at this time and really didn't know what to do with myself. I left it to fate and a few minutes before it started I checked at the box office for a returned ticket, lady luck smiled kindly on me. (if you missed out always check!)

It was enjoyable, funny and offered a new twist on a very tired sub genre, the sprinkler system at the end cracked me up and the director seemed like a decent chap too as previously mentioned.

One of my favourites and my top recommendation to the guys that spent most of their time in the main screens.
"Horror films don't create fear. They release it." – Wes Craven

Instagram - timothyrobinparsons
Twitter - @AnotherSchmuck
zappa fan
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Post by zappa fan »

Currently on Amazon Prime and FreeVee.
LAST FILM- Turistas 2006
"It's always funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious." - Bill Hicks

twitter @nottsey
Letterboxd nottsey
Instagram nottsey