Loud laughing man in arrow screen

Taking place over the Bank Holiday weekend, August 27th - 31st 2015
killer guinea pigs
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Loud laughing man in arrow screen

Post by killer guinea pigs »

I have no objection to people enjoying themselves and having a good time but this person was very loud while laughing way above everybody else.
i got a migraine through deathgasm as i was sat very close.

He also made very loud ooooohhhhh and aarrrrrhhhhh's while the action took place which was over the top and a bit am dram !

I dont wish to be rude laughing man but its nice to consider other peoples ear drums........please.
thatcambridgebird
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Re: Loud laughing man in arrow screen

Post by thatcambridgebird »

Hehehe, we were sitting directly behind a similar batch of folks in the Film 4 screen... being chums/on first name terms with some of the guys does not mean you can yap through basically everything apart from the main features. :roll: I love FrightFest because 99.9% of the attendees respect the Shut The Fuck Up and Watch The Stuff On Screen ethos - regardless of how long they've been FrightFesters...but there's always one!
HannahNoir
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by HannahNoir »

There were two very annoying LOUD-chatty-laughing-inappropriately women in the horror screen, I was only there for one film but I'm surprised no one told them to shut the hell up. Frightfesters don't usually suffer that sort of thing.
Malky
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by Malky »

HannahNoir wrote:There were two very annoying LOUD-chatty-laughing-inappropriately women in the horror screen, I was only there for one film but I'm surprised no one told them to shut the hell up. Frightfesters don't usually suffer that sort of thing.
I was in the Horror Channel Screen for most of the weekend and I never noticed them. What film was that for?
greenzombidog
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by greenzombidog »

The loud laughing guy in Arrow screen. Is that the guy Who lost it during the reveal of the father christmas section in A Christmas Horror Story. I laughed at that reveal it was very funny but this guy laughed longer and louder than anyone he totally lost his s**t.
In the dark womb we ate hot slime
killer guinea pigs
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by killer guinea pigs »

yes it would have been him ...there was only one loud laughing guy. before and after each film he liked to loudly discuss films in question with people sat around him.

to be fair he was very chatty and seemed like a nice person to be sat with but way too loud....at one point he called home and was discussing how to fit a car shelf in his car...it could have been worse he could have been discussing something personal !
odishon
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by odishon »

I think I know who this is and if so he's been Frightfesting for years. Yes, not great to be near him in any screening...
ian
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by ian »

we had a loud guy near us in the film4 screen, laughed louder and longer than everyone else, but i found him less annoying than the girl next to me who quietly spoke to herself through films. "oh no, not in there!" "jesus, that made me jump" "oh here we go!"