Glasgow Accommodation

News and discussion about FrightFest's annual trip north of the border
streetrw
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Glasgow Accommodation

Post by streetrw »

Not yet actually sure whether I can make the festival, but if I can, any recommendations for accommodation in Glasgow? I stayed at Citizen X last time (2011), which was alright but I think I overspent a bit (I wasn't working at the time).
MalJutley
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Re: Glasgow Accommodation

Post by MalJutley »

I ended up booking the Ibis (£153 for 3 nights) yesterday which is a 5 min walk from the venue. I was also told about Mclays guest house which is about 7-8 min walk away but i didnt fancy a walk up a steep hill late at night!
Best Western had a good deal on but i think most other good deals are gone unfortunately
ChrisReynolds
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by ChrisReynolds »

If you want want somewhere cheap and convenient, EasyHotel is just around the corner and does rooms from £25 a night.
Kris
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by Kris »

I've stayed at the Newton Hotel before but no availability this year on single rooms. I'm trying the Victorian House this year. £90 ensuite with brekkie for x3 nights.
Horror fan and avid tea drinker, to discuss the merits of all of the Friday the 13th movies over a nice cup of Assam. Contributor to http://www.realreelscares.com
AnotherSchmuck
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by AnotherSchmuck »

Thought I might hit up Glasgow this year too, seeing as though most of the time there will be spent in the cinema I took a punt on the EasyHotel...Right choice...? Fingers crossed.
"Horror films don't create fear. They release it." – Wes Craven

Instagram - timothyrobinparsons
Twitter - @AnotherSchmuck