Can it happen at the new venue?
zappa fan
Frightfest Hardcore
Frightfest Hardcore

Re: Sleepy Queue

Post by zappa fan »

lol. nope.
LAST FILM- Turistas 2006
"It's always funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious." - Bill Hicks

twitter @nottsey
Letterboxd nottsey
Instagram nottsey
DJBenz
-----
-----

Post by DJBenz »

Ian said on Facebook there will be no Sleepy Queue this year. Online ticketing only.
iomega
Frightfest Organiser
Frightfest Organiser

Post by iomega »

I can confirm that there will be no sleepy queue this year. We are looking to improve the ticketing experience over last year and have been talking with several ticketing companies with the view to making the whole process quicker and easier. We will post more info here when finalised, but expect changes.
jediwilt
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by jediwilt »

The online ticketing has been frustrating, but it has improved year on year, and I am certain will be better again this year.
It really is the fairest way as it allows those who cannot queue due to distance, the will to queue or physical restrictions to get a chance at the ticket they want. I fall under the cannot be arsed to queue all night in the cold category :D

In the 2 years of online ticketing so far I have had ended with a good seat both times despite the drama trying to get them.
bacchus
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by bacchus »

Regardless of whether the ticketing system has flaws or not, the bottom line since FrightFest ever began is that anyone who has ever wanted a weekend pass has managed to get one. I've never heard of anyone not being able to get one. I waited until a week after sales began last year and still managed to get a weekend pass in the screen I wanted and in a "good" seat.

Unless you want a very specific seat(s), there really isn't any need to rush to the ticketing site the second it launches.
Suzybearking
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by Suzybearking »

Shame there's no sleepy queue, it used to be so much fun but the ticketing system does save me sleeping overnight on Leicester Square lol. I've never heard anyone say that they didn't get a ticket but one year when I didn't do sleepy queue, they were sold out by the time I got through to the box office. I was sat there nearly crying when it came up on twitter that more weekend passes had been released so I was straight on the phone again and managed to get passes. That's why me and my mate Simone started doing sleepy queue lol. Did not want to go through the possibility of not getting a pass.
Love life and be nice to each other, unless someone is a dickhead and needs telling they are lol :D :D

@suzy_bear_