Which Screen Is Which ??

All the news, gossip and information about FrightFest 2016
djwoody
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Which Screen Is Which ??

Post by djwoody »

So, in an attempt to plan my ticket buying options for tomorrow, does anyone know which screen is which?
In the news letter just out it says screens 5, 9 & 12 are the main screens but does anyone know what they are named in 'Frightfest terms' ?
thatcambridgebird
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Re: Which Screen Is Which ??

Post by thatcambridgebird »

Ah! I'm glad you asked this, I was going to post something similar. I'd like to try for tickets in the biggest of the screens, because being with more folks always gives that proper Frightfest vibe. Sorry I can't help, but I'm going to check out the screen seating sizes in the meantime!

Edit: From Vue's website, screen seating capacities are:

Screen 5 - 282 seats

Screen 9 - 381 Seats with digital 3D

Screen 12 - 277 seats

All pretty decent, all told! They're the three biggest screens in the cinema.
FranksWildYears
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by FranksWildYears »

I'd like to know too, since I like to sit in the centre and only one of the three screens (9) mentioned doesn't have the bloody aisle right down the middle.

I can make my schedule work with either the Horror Channel or the Splice programme, so I'm happy enough with the odds :). I suspect HC will have first dibs on the biggest.
ChrisReynolds
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by ChrisReynolds »

From Facebook:

Screen 9 = Horror
Screen 5 = Arrow
Screen 12 = Splice
ArghZombies
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by ArghZombies »

I'm trying to hunt down a seating plan for the main screens, but no luck. The website itself doesn't show seat numbers, except for unsold seats. But as there are so few unsold it doesn't give a good indication of overall seat numbers and positions. Has anyone found a seating plan?
Twitter: @ArghZombies
ChrisReynolds
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by ChrisReynolds »

The seating plans. These are upside-down compared to the ones on the ticketing website, so if numbering there is consistent with the cinema numbering, the numbers start at 1 on the far-right of these images and increase from right to left.

ian
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by ian »

Should have realised the shorter rows had wider seats cos they were the premiere/VIP seats. I had the option to get them when I was in there booking. Ah well.
ArghZombies
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by ArghZombies »

ChrisReynolds wrote:The seating plans. These are upside-down compared to the ones on the ticketing website, so if numbering there is consistent with the cinema numbering, the numbers start at 1 on the far-right of these images and increase from right to left.
It's not quite as straightforward as that though, I don't think. Just checking the site now and there are a few day passes left, but not all rows start with number 1.

Twitter: @ArghZombies