Ticket Sales

All the news, gossip and information about FrightFest 2016
scarebear
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Re: Ticket Sales

Post by scarebear »

Have to admit, I was going to give up on my day pass for Monday after seeing what happened earlier, but just checked again 45 mins ago and bingo - more were available!.

Just got to get tickets for the single screenings now in 3 weeks time!
queenb
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by queenb »

HURRAH I got two day passes!!! Ecstatic doesn't cover it!!!!!
killer guinea pigs
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by killer guinea pigs »

it all worked out in the end so i am wheeking with happinesss WHEEK WHEEK ! - iam not mad i do own guinea pigs.......honest!
DavieT
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by DavieT »

Well I completely missed all the fun and games of Festival Pass buying this year as I'd pretty much decided not to go this year as soon as I heard Shepherds Bush was the venue. First time in 14 years I've not attended with a weekend pass but hey theres always a first time for everything eh? Well done to all those who picked up passes and enjoy the FF in August!
LaidToRest
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by LaidToRest »

Quick question can I buy a day pass for the discovery screens only.
iomega
Frightfest Organiser
Frightfest Organiser

Post by iomega »

Laid to rest - No, but what you could do, is buy a day pass for any of the screens that have day passes left for Monday. You don't have to use the seat that comes with it, but the ticket comes with a code. That code will allow you to select the discovery screen films that you want to see when the discovery screen tickets reserved for pass holders become available nearer the event. Cheaper than buying single tickets at £14 a time and as a bonus you will have a seat so you can also watch our fabulous closing and my favourite film in the event, Train to Busan.