Booked

Post by jonbly »

Plain sailin'
danthsmith
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Re: Booked

Post by danthsmith »

Blimey! they were going fast but seemed OK.

Job done, can't wait
HeadOnAStick
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by HeadOnAStick »

Yup, 6 minutes. Well done the team, that was as seamless as a very seamless thing. Er, pretty much anything except a cricket ball. :)
cineBAKA
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by cineBAKA »

Got mine too! So excited. Didn't realise you needed to print them out though, I don't have a printer. :lol: E-mail seemed to be the only option I could choose. I'm sure I'll find someone to print them out for me. I was panicking at first, there were more options than I expected, and I had no idea it was the Horror Channel Screen I wanted.
DavieT
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by DavieT »

Well that was shockingly easy - mid section, 1 in from the aisle - job done! I missed it last year as I wasnt keen on spending time in Shepherds Bush but very happy that this year its back in both Leicester Square and the old Empire :D
Critter Egg
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Critter Egg »

I can't attend FrightFest this year (sob) but I have just booked my other half's pass for him and it was very quick BUT I would have liked to have a chance to register on the ticket site first as I had to reset my password - I couldn't remember what I used last year and this meant I lost the seat I had picked.
"What's that you've got on your feet there?""Good Guy PJ Sneakers!"
husky1
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by husky1 »

Yess get in there 2 passes in record time..Minutes really way better than the stress of the last few years. see you there guys row F...Lookout for a 5ft 9 inch Chucky and his sidekick mini chucky. 2 very happy bunnies
HannahNoir
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by HannahNoir »

That was the easiest!! I got a bit scared but then the website started going slow but then I was in and bought in less than 5 minutes. I've never seen it ever work so smoothly.
The Soapmaker
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Post by The Soapmaker »

Not so smooth for me, I clicked on the link the second it appeared but somehow almost the whole of the centre block had already disappeared. How does that happen? Ended up way out in one of the side blocks. Oh well. I'll just have to hope all the good stuff happens on the left hand side of the screen...

I see some of the "taken" seats have subsequently reappeared, presumably they'd been grabbed and held up in people's shopping baskets but weren't ultimately needed. But there's no way of swapping mine anyway.

So yeah, it only took a few minutes but I'm pretty pissed off. Still, nearly two months to get over it....
The Aylmer
Running Zombie
Running Zombie

Post by The Aylmer »

The Soapmaker wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:54 pm Not so smooth for me, I clicked on the link the second it appeared but somehow almost the whole of the centre block had already disappeared. How does that happen? Ended up way out in one of the side blocks. Oh well. I'll just have to hope all the good stuff happens on the left hand side of the screen...

I see some of the "taken" seats have subsequently reappeared, presumably they'd been grabbed and held up in people's shopping baskets but weren't ultimately needed. But there's no way of swapping mine anyway.

So yeah, it only took a few minutes but I'm pretty pissed off. Still, nearly two months to get over it....
That's where our group ended up, on the left hand side split between rows G and H. Thought I had seats in the middle initially but the seating plan wasn't refreshing giving the impression there loads available when in fact most had been bought up (well, the ones I was clicking on anyhow). A bit frustrating but at the end of the day I'm just glad I've managed to keep everyone more or less together.
hingethunder
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by hingethunder »

I was in two minds about coming this year, and I was out of the country yesterday (at the very nice Il Cinema Ritrovato festival in Bologna :D ) so couldn't book.

But since there were still weekend passes available this afternoon including a nice aisle seat it seemed rude not to go for it.