Day Passes Buying for 2?

All the news, gossip and information about FrightFest 2017
tetcutiepie
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Day Passes Buying for 2?

Post by tetcutiepie »

Ok, so I'm a newb, meaning all this ticketing for Frightfest is a little confusing!
I'm wanting to purchase x 2 Day Passes for Sunday, BUT when I get to the "You need to enter the details of all the other attendees below" section, I'm at a loss on what to do! I know it states to give an email address for the other attendee (my husband) but if I'm the one doing all the booking/printing (as in, discovery screen seats when the time comes), do I reeeeally put in my husband's name/email address for him? Or do I just have both attendees be "me"?

I remember reading in a thread here that a wife was able to get a ticket for a Discovery Screen movie, but then when she went to use her husband's link to get him a ticket for the same screening, she wasn't able to get one for him (or he wasn't picked, or however it works?)... which I wouldn't want to happen of course! Or is there no way around that problem because that's how the ticketing works? As in, I shouldn't have both day passes be under my name, because then my husband won't be able to get in because his day pass will have my name on it? I hope I'm not sounding like a complete moron :p
HannahNoir
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Re: Day Passes Buying for 2?

Post by HannahNoir »

I'm not sure if you HAVE to or not but why wouldn't you? I bought 3 tickets and put the other two people's names and email addresses in, they got sent a link with their tickets - job done!
tetcutiepie
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by tetcutiepie »

Only reason why I wouldn't / am unsure is due to when I go to book a spot in the Discovery Screens - if I have to use 2 separate links to book (one from my email, and the one from his email) I'm guessing there's a chance I might get a spot, but he may not because of the delay (as it's first come, first serve?) Or if that's not how Discovery Screen booking works once it opens...
Critter Egg
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Post by Critter Egg »

Last year each pass holder had to login to their own account to claim discovery tickets, as you can only claim one ticket per discovery film per pass. So you wouldn't be able to order two discovery tickets for the same film from your account. Last year I bought two passes at the same time for myself and my other half and then 'sent' one to his account; when the discovery tickets went on sale we sat at opposite ends of our living room booking our discovery tickets at the same time, me on the laptop him on the iPad.Worked out OK but a bit nerve wracking! In past years discovery screens haven't had allocated seating so that makes it easier, you don't have to worry about booking seats together.

Hope that helps, although of course it could all be different this year .. :s
"What's that you've got on your feet there?""Good Guy PJ Sneakers!"