Selling on weekend pass?

All the news, gossip and information about FrightFest 2017
Stevey K
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Selling on weekend pass?

Post by Stevey K »

Hi Guys

We have a situation where we may have a spare weekend pass. Short of getting money back (which means losing the booking fee) what's the position with respect to selling it on. As when I booked the seat I had to specify name and email address... making it hard to sell on presumably

Full story. We always like to get aisle seats. The only ones I could get are front row - not ideal but hey... one of our trio has decided that they can't face being in the front row for the whole shebang so has booked another seat further back. Hence we have a spare ticket.

Apparently we can get a refund but lose the booking fee... can someone from FF (Ian) clarify about selling a ticket on. Thanks

Steve.

Steve, we don't refund tickets. I don't know who told you that. It has been our policy for several years now.

We can transfer the ticket to another person should you wish to sell on. That is not a problem.

Why did this person not come talk to us? We would done our best to help and move the seat.
DJBenz
-----
-----

Re: Selling on weekend pass?

Post by DJBenz »

Stevey K wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:26 pmApparently we can get a refund but lose the booking fee... can someone from FF (Ian) clarify about selling a ticket on. Thanks
Going from previous years, people selling tickets usually struggle to get even their face value so you might be better to cut your losses and get it refunded and write off the booking fee.