Movie Times?

All the news, gossip and information about FrightFest 2017
darklantern
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Movie Times?

Post by darklantern »

Just a quick enquiry, thanks if anyone can help. I went to Fright Fest last year for the first time, and took a chance buying tickets a couple of days before and had no trouble.

I'm planning on going again this year, the only downside is, this year I need to know the actual times the movies are showing. For example, I really want to see Death Note on Thursday 24th (I have the original Japanese versions on dvd, and I'm a fan of Wingard thanks to The Guest and V/H/S), but if possible, I need to know when it's showing on the day as I may not be able to get off work in time to catch the showing.

The movie list on the Fright Fest website, while listing the movies, doesn't seem to show at what specific time the movies are actually playing.

(Someone has posted a schedule on this thread, not sure if it's official:

http://www.frightfest.co.uk/forum/viewt ... =72&t=7272)

Also, does anyone know if there are any talks/special events like last year (for example the Horror Screen Writing Masterclass that was on the Sunday)? Again, they don't appear to be listed on any of the pages of the website. I'm guessing the full schedule info will be released on the 29th. Or are the specific movie times only listed in the festival programmes, IIRC they were only available from the cinema about a week before the actual festival?

Cheers if anyone knows.
DJBenz
-----
-----

Re: Movie Times?

Post by DJBenz »

The films are still being scheduled on their individual days. Their times will be added to the website shortly.
E.Farrugia
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by E.Farrugia »

The film times will be released soon and there will be a press release on Friday 28th July announcing any special events and guests. Hope this helps - Emma
iomega
Frightfest Organiser
Frightfest Organiser

Post by iomega »

With reference to screening times – this year's films are currently listed on the website in the order that they will play. We are still finalising the screening times and the final times will be published next Friday, 28 July. We will be sticking to a similar pattern as last year, so the approximate times if you need to know are not that difficult to work out. For example as mentioned in Darklantern's post - Death Note is the second film on Thursday so it be on screen around 8.45/9 PM.
darklantern
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by darklantern »

Thanks for all the replies, apologies for the delay replying back. Looking forward to the schedule reveal on Friday.
Ade/DL