Anyone have a spare/unwanted Saturday pass?

All the news, gossip and information about FrightFest 2017
plushroom
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Anyone have a spare/unwanted Saturday pass?

Post by plushroom »

Hi all,

Long time no type! Anyways, it's been years since I got to go to Frightfest for my birthday (Since the move due to the new screen at the Empire) and decided too late due to someone else that I wanted to go. Should someone find themselves with a spare/unwanted pass to sell for the Saturday I'd be very happy to take it off your hands :)

Also as an aside, how's it been? Been missing Frightfest terribly but got myself involved with a horror-hater for far too long! 😅
ChrisReynolds
Undead Horde
Undead Horde

Re: Anyone have a spare/unwanted Saturday pass?

Post by ChrisReynolds »

At the time of writing this there are two passes still available for the Saturday.
plushroom
Twitching Corpse
Twitching Corpse

Post by plushroom »

Thanks, I just excitedly looked - and then realised how close to the screen they are. My neck and shoulder are too messed up from a work injury to sit that close without some fairly epic painkillers.

So my ask still stands, should anyone find themselves with an unwanted ticket for further back than 3rd row from screen, I'll buy it from you.
iomega
Frightfest Organiser
Frightfest Organiser

Post by iomega »

The Saturday day passes are now sold out so your best bet might be to make sure you get tickets is to get some to the individual films. They can be had in the front row, which is obviously not for you and towards the back to the Arrow Screen. The screen in this cinema is not as big as the Horror Channel screen, but large enough.