Discovery Screen Ticketing System

All the news, gossip and information about FrightFest 2017
JimmyTheZeke
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Discovery Screen Ticketing System

Post by JimmyTheZeke »

The process of purchasing Festival Passes was seamless this year (and last), so why is it so different for the Disco tickets? The nutickets website ran like a dog for me. Anyone else?

I was being offered tickets on the screens I had chosen, waited minimum of 30-60 seconds to be told they had been held by someone else, only to be presented with the option to select the tickets again. I couldn't tell whether the tickets were held, or had been released by the original holder. Went round this merry-go-round for about an hour, landed 1 of the 4 Disco tickets I was after (by complete luck it would appear).

It's 2017, this has been running for years, why are there still issues with online ticketing systems when there is a rush for tickets? This isn't a 60k-seater event.

I'll still enjoy FF 2017, but a little less.... sorry folks, I just wanted to get that off my chest....

JtZ
Whiptail
Walking Dead
Walking Dead

Re: Discovery Screen Ticketing System

Post by Whiptail »

Yeah I had to spend an extra bit of money to get what I wanted to see, but im still going to enjoy myself. Enjoyment levels went from a 10 to a 9 because of it though.